FE Heroes discussion

We should get the Christmas units revealed tonight. I know most people expected a banner video last night, but I don't mind too much.

Fingers crossed there's at most one unit I will really want. *cries in orbs*
Haha. I’m in the opposite end of you. I’m hoping that there aren’t any characters that I want. I only have 40 orbs.

Haha. I’m in the opposite end of you. I’m hoping that there aren’t any characters that I want. I only have 40 orbs.

Well I'm hoping there's only one I want at most I have about 200 orbs but I'd rather save them. Last year I wanted 3 of them and it was a big oof haha. I'll be fine if I don't want any of them to be honest.

Whew perfect I can safely skip the new Christmas banner. Only one I’m interested in is Felix and he’s the free Tempest Trial unit.

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes pretty soon.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------​

When it comes to this banner... I'm not really too interested in these units if I had to be honest. The only two units that I am kind of interested in are: Sephiran and Hilda. That's really only because I want their weapons on my Winter Eirika and Winter Ephraim. :T The weapons look really nice. If I were to summon on the banner then I would just focus on the two of them for their weapons. Though... I would need 2 copies of them since I don't really like foddering the one single copy of a unit that I have. I'll probably wait before summoning on the new Winter Banner. Maybe like the last 2 days on the banner before making a decision. My top priority is still saving orbs for when Legendary Ephraim comes back.

Felix is going to be the upcoming tempest trial+ unit. It is pretty relieving for me that he ended up being the free unit instead of a unit that you had to summon for. Once he is added to my barracks then all I would be missing is Summer Ingrid and Legendary Dimitri for the Blue Lion House.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,030 orbs. Just recently finished up the current Forging Bond event, so now I can focus my attention on the Tempest Trial+ event. Can't wait to get Winter Felix as well as the new sacred seals from the upcoming Tempest Trial+.

Last edited:

A conversation between Altina and Sanaki.
Something new to see if you haven't already.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,049 orbs. Haven't done much in the game. Just been leveling up my 5-star Knoll and my other 4-star copy of Caellach. I've also done some of the training tower quests. Waiting for the Tempest Trial+ event to begin... :T

I forgot to share my OG Chrom now that he has a shiny new refine. I run him on my infantry team with OG Fae which synergizes well with him as he needs a bonus active on him in order to make full use of his weapon/refine.

9C4B737F-F69B-4966-966B-03B96162DCCD.jpeg
2CE36BBE-473A-430D-BED4-DBDD534B2871.jpeg

On top of the visible buffs he can get up to +10 Atk/Spd/Def and +5 Res during combat if the enemy he is attacking is above 75% HP. This also negates the foe’s follow-up attacks. Of course if you also take into account the lull that’s basically giving him an additional +3 Atk/Spd.

This was a welcome refine indeed. I still have 5 more Dragonflowers I can give him as well.

So the new staff is inheritable and grants a guard effect which is very powerful and the new healer C slot is really good too. Unfortunately you can't get both at max level from one unit. I'm gonna wait and see if I should spark the new harmonic hero (or the healer if I get two of the harmonics before the spark) or if I should save up for Duo Alfonse's rerun, who I currently have merged at +2. There's no way I'll +10 him this new year but one or two extra merges would be nice although they wouldn't make a huge difference in his performance. So maybe I should go for the new harmonic for score in the appropriate mode.

I finally reached AR tier 21. I don’t really care too much about arena and AR modes. I’ve coasted in AR tier 20 for the longest time especially after auto dispatch was added. I only even bothered to try for tier 21 for the first time due to the addition of Reginn. She’s good at cutting down units I wouldn’t be able to otherwise kill and being able to bring an additional unit on top of that really makes a difference. I will probably just coast again now and hang around in tier 21.

I’m also usually around tier 17/18 in arena, though I used to be more around 18/19 but powercreep is just nasty and I don’t care as much anymore. I even made it to 20 once or twice when I was lucky.

A new Legendary Hero is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes.

Lilina ended up being the new legendary hero that is coming to Fire Emblem Heroes. Her artwork looks really cute. :3 Though... I'm most likely not going to spend my orbs on this banner since I am still contemplating if I should use my orbs on the 2020 Christmas Banner or for the upcoming New Year's Banner. I would like Sephiran's staff for my Winter Eirika or potentially a new IV Natasha. There's also the fact a FE8 character could potentially be on the that upcoming New's Years Banner. So... I really want to be ready for what's to come in Fire Emblem Heroes and I also got to save some of my orbs for another copy of Legendary Ephraim. He's like coming back again in February 2021.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,102 orbs. I went back to the Book V Begins: Reginn and More banner and spent 23 orbs to get a Neutral IV Natasha. Now... I can finally say again that I have every single FE8 characters in Fire Emblem Heroes. This game... :T

I’m gonna pass on the legendary banner, but nice to see Lilina. I quite liked her during my Binding Blade play through considering she was super speed blessed.

I’m also glad to see another red mage cav since we’ve been very lacking in those for quite a while.

Legendary Dimitri and Plumeria in the same banner.....My orbs are in danger.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. It’s Brave Dimitri, not the legendary one. My orbs are still in danger!

Logging back into the game for the first time in a year! I thought they used to give incentive orbs as welcome backs, but apparently that’s no more?

Wooo! I pulled Plumeria in about 30 orbs. I forgot her flaw, but she’s +Atk. I’ll stop pulling here.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,128 orbs. Ended up getting a +Res/-Atk Duessel from the free tickets that were given out. Also... I found out that Legendary Ephraim got pulled out of February and is in an unknown predicament. :T I'm not sure what is going to be planned for him, but I really do hope it would be a good thing. Anyways... The next Resplendent Hero is going to be Eldigan.

Last edited:

New Seasonal Heroes are coming soon to Fire Emblem Heroes.

Not too interested in this particular banner, so I might skip this banner all together and just keep saving my orbs. Though... Plumeria looks really nice in her outfit. Kind of makes me a little tempted to summon on the banner to get her. But... The New Years 2021 units and the New Years 2020 units will be sharing a banner together. I wonder if this is something to expect for new seasonal banners in 2021. I would hope not, but it is what it is. Keaton will be the tempest trial+ unit for the upcoming tempest trial+ event. Yes! :] More free stuff yet again.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,145 orbs. Still haven't redeemed my free summon on the 2020 Christmas banner since I am waiting like the last day to make a decision on that. Though... I'm more concern on what is going to happen to Legendary Ephraim since he got taken out of February. I was pretty excited to summon for him, but I guess I got to wait a bit longer on that.

I love to finally see more Thracia characters in heroes. I'm currently playing through Thracia myself right now so good timing I suppose. It was great to finally be able to name off all the characters on a Thracia banner just from the preview before showing their names for the first time. :) I definitely want Asbel he's pretty much exactly how I imagined he'd be even his voice.

I'm fairly good to pass on the rest, though I do really want Joint Drive skills so depending on how pulling Asbel goes I might also grab Ronan and Sara just for their skills. We shall see.

Miranda being the demote makes sense as she's known as a bad unit (requiring heavy investment to be decent and she comes in late game), but I do like her design.

I definitely look forward to this banner.

New Heroes are coming soon to Fire Emblem Heroes.

Pretty much going to skip this banner since I have already summoned on the 2020 Christmas Banner. If I had to pick someone to summon for on this upcoming banner then I would pick either Asbel or Sara. I've listened to the voice of Asbel and I am really liking his English dub voice. Sara would be a pretty cool healer to have on a team. These two are the only ones that caught my interest when I first saw them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,140 orbs. Spent 155 orbs on 2020 Christmas Banner only to get 5-star Christmas Hilda and Christmas Altina (obtained after the 40th summon) out of it. Now... I'll be saving my orbs for whenever Legendary Ephraim comes back or if new Sacred Stones characters are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes. Hoping that Eirika will get a Brave Alt for Choose Your Legends 5.

Last edited:
I think I did ok on the Thracia banner. Ended up spending about 350ish orbs approx. Not horrible but could have been better too.

I pulled all colours until the spark, during which Nina pity broke me. At the spark I grabbed Asbel cause knowing me with IVs he'd get +def and/or -atk/-spd so I played it safe. After the spark I focused on only pulling colourless and blue. Only a couple of circles before Sara showed up. Ronan took quite a bit longer but he finally showed up a bit after Brave Eliwood pity broke me. I also got 2 4 star Miranda's along the way.

Asbel was my main want and I've decided to build Miranda as well despite her low attack stat. the other two I have foddered off for their tastey Joint Drive C skills.

Going forward I should hopefully have time to save orbs once again. Only real unit I want that's not in the game yet is Azelle so I hope that Genealogy doesn't get a new banner until later in the year (though it's fine if there is one soon as long as he isn't on it).

New Heroes had arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.

I'm not really sure if I would want to skip on this banner because it'll be nice to have a dancing harmonized hero that can cover two games of units that I kind of lack. At the same time... The 4th Anniversary Celebration is coming up kind of soon as well and I'm not entirely sure if I'll be summoning during that time either. There's also the 2021 Valentine's Banner that I am kind of looking out for. I am also looking out for whenever Legendary Ephraim is making a come back, so I can summon for him to get rid of a bane on one of my Legendary Ephraim units.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,225 orbs. Still kind of holding out for units that I potentially would want to get.

Back