Fawn's teeny tiny art stall - PWYW in TBT !

fawnpi

Bells
Switch
3267-0672-6706
White Violet
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (27) +
Ooof ! Let's try this out ! I really want to save up TBT in case Fauna turns up for sale, so...
Pay-what-you-want in TBT commissions !

I can draw all animals, anthro animals, plants, OCs, cute little item-like things to decorate a signature...
I can also draw your mayor ! Or perhaps your favourite villager.

Please let me know what your art preference is ! I can draw a chibi-like, ACNL style of art, but
I can also work with a more stylistic type of art, slightly realistic (excluding humans for that style, sorry.)

Please use this form !

Username -
Payment in TBT -
Art style (chibi or stylistic) -
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation -
Special requests/notes -

Examples...

image.php

image.php

Last edited:
oh my god.. end me your art is beautiful
would you do two ocs in one picture? i have a (humanoid) fawn girl and owl boy friend pair that i'm dying to see in your style!!

Last edited:
Aww your art is so pretty and serene! I'm not sure if you draw kemonos but maybe consider this guy here?

Username - Hatori
Payment in TBT - 800
Art style (chibi or stylistic) -chibi
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation - http://toyhou.se/362988.002-izumi
Special requests/notes - He's a very shy and timid guy but very sweet and kind! You're free to draw the smoke coming from his ears/tail but it's not necessary!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

From the 2 art examples you have I really enjoy your color palette ;-; <3
Are you just doing head/bust shots? if you do fullbodies, i'll offer more

Username - Luxanna
Payment in TBT - 350TBT, per Character, 700tbt for both
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - Any of your choice :D

Special requests/notes - If you could put stars/hearts and other little misc sparkles around that would be great

Last edited:
Aww your art is so pretty and serene! I'm not sure if you draw kemonos but maybe consider this guy here?

Username - Hatori
Payment in TBT - 800
Art style (chibi or stylistic) -chibi
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation - http://toyhou.se/362988.002-izumi
Special requests/notes - He's a very shy and timid guy but very sweet and kind! You're free to draw the smoke coming from his ears/tail but it's not necessary!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

I certainly can ! <3 I'd love to! I'll complete it first and post it here, so please send payment
after it's complete rather then before! <3

omg your art is so pretty!!

Username - A r i a n e
Payment in TBT - 500?
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - chibi
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation - (x) details about her personality are included so any expression/pose fitting would do ♥ if the flower crown is too much trouble a couple of flowers of the same color scheme would do, also I would love sparkles around her if possible :blush:
Special requests/notes - I'd be happy with anything - headshot, bustshot, full body etc. I can up the tbt price if needed!

thank you for considering ♥ if she doesn't interest you I can suggest my mayors ^^

Gee now I need to get refs of my kemonomimi characters done so I can buy art lmao

I certainly can ! <3 I'd love to! I'll complete it first and post it here, so please send payment
after it's complete rather then before! <3

Great, thank you so much! I understand~ ^^

Username - punctuallyAbsent
Payment in TBT - is 300 enough? ;-;
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - whatever you feel is best to do with the characters ♡
the fawn, honovi
the owl, taravangian
honovi is kind and calm-natured; taravangian is cold and unsociable but has a soft spot for his fawn friend.
as for subject of art, you can do whatever you like! artistic freedom and all that, i don't like to set criteria that have to be followed ;w;
the only thing i'd note is that they live in a forest and not any kind of human-developed/civilized area
Special requests/notes - just have fun with it! :3

Last edited:
Username - dizzy bone
Payment in TBT - 600
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - chibi
HNI_0040_JPG.JPG

No special explanations really. You can interpret her however you want!
Special requests/notes -
I love your stylistic style but I know said you don't do humans... butttt if you wanna experiment that style on her, go ahead! (it's so cute)

Thank you for considering!

Username - Sunnie
Payment in TBT - 500 (lmk if not enough//)
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - Anything you feel fit :')
3pY9S28.png

url]
Special requests/notes - If accepted, her heels are black, stockings white and she enjoys candy :').

Username - Bunnilla
Payment in TBT - 300 TBT
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - up to you <3
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation - https://toyhou.se/1328806.arashi
Special requests/notes - if you have any questions, lmk c:

Thank you for considering ❤

wHOA you have amazing art!! i dont think i have enough bells right now to pay you fairly, so ill be back when i do!

Username - skarmoury
Payment in TBT - 300 tbt
Art style (chibi or stylistic) - chibi!
Artistic reference/subject of art/explanation - Deer plush!
Special requests/notes - could you make the deer look plush-like? c: Aaa thank you, your deer art are lovely and I'm hoping you'll consider this small deer request! ; v;

can i offer you both fauna and felicity in exchange for a drawing? let me know if you'd be okay with that or if not that's omay too! ; o;

Would you be willing to draw pokemon plus a trainer, like in a chibi style? I absolutely adore your coloring and would love to have me and Altaria or Arcanine drawn

Back