• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favoutie halloween movie?

AtomicMochis

Isabelle's Girlfriend
Bells
Switch
8151-6273-8142
in the style of the season let's disgust our favourite horror movies.

I personally rank Coraline as a horror movie due to the original book being part of that genreand it terrifying me as a kid. It was maybe what instilled in me a terrible fear of dolls.

so, what is/was your favourite horror movie?

hocus pocus is the only answer

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh horror? or halloween?

because horror wise its the conjuring

I'm a big fan on the classics like psycho and the shining. Unfortunately for my boyfriend, not only does he hate horror films, btu he hasn't seen the shining so i'm making him watch it with me for halloween haha.

Beetlejuice is my favourite Halloween movie!

As far as genuine horror movies go though, the Scream franchise has been a big favourite of mine for almost a decade now, and Hereditary is a newly discovered favourite of mine (although Hereditary is also a pretty depressing movie, so I'm not sure if it's ideal for holidays).

There are a lot of classic horror movies that I haven't seen yet, but I am planning on marathoning a whole bunch of them over the next few days. :)

I third beetlejuice, and now beetlejuice can appear because we said beetlejuice three times and-

The original Child's Play, or any of the Chucky movies up through Bride of Chucky. They got pretty bad after that.

Also, pretty much anything by Tim Burton.

I've been looking for lesser known titles. Saw a youtube person gushing about "Something Wicked This Way Comes". I think I'd count that. Hocus Pocus is suddenly popular. Might try the Halloween Tree. I do quite like the old Disney's Ichabod and Mr. Toad.

Back