Favourite Usernames on The Bell Tree?

There used to be a user here when I first joined called RoosterInURbutt and he was an overall funny guy when I joined. I don't know where he has been though. A few others I liked are Javocado, MrKisstoefur, BellBringerGreen (Now BellGreen), Chibi.Hoshi, MozzarellaSticks, and Prof Gallows.

Bahamut - FF reference. <3

Caius - I love Caius Ballad. When she changed her name I immediately messaged her raving over it. Amusingly enough I've use the username Ballad in some places over the past few years, named for the same character .

Laudine - I cannot read this without adding a 'Goldeen voice' to it. It sounds so cute in my head.

Oh yeah that Captain Crazy Chicken, always entertaining too :D

Also ya, I approve of MozzarellaSticks bc I can actually eat that cheese without my tum turning for the bad.

I don't know if they are around either, but Yookey or whatever their username was :D

any username that isnt nerdy??? i guess

why do i always read yours as crap.. my eyes sometimes. smh you're nice.

i don't mind nerdy ones i guess unless they are way too "weeaboo" in their area.

i don't mind nerdy ones i guess unless they are way too "weeaboo" in their area.

my sneaky username plays wonders on the eyes c;

by nerdy i meant like Xx_Xx_sUP3RMARIOFAN837_xX_xX kinda vibe

my sneaky username plays wonders on the eyes c;

by nerdy i meant like Xx_Xx_sUP3RMARIOFAN837_xX_xX kinda vibe

oh yeah those xx_edgyweebkeebname123_xx *shudder*

haha yeah mine apparently did last last night too xD

You're not the only one who always sees carp as crap, lol. (No offense at all to carp, you have a nice, memorable name)

oh yeah those xx_edgyweebkeebname123_xx *shudder*

haha yeah mine apparently did last last night too xD

Back when I was new to social media and gaming sites, that was pretty big.
My usernames always went like xXWOLFXx.

Man, I kinda regret changing my name now ;{ (Inb4 i change my name again sometime in December)
Sanrio
Carp (its so simple)
dizzy bone
sheila (it reminds me of a character from terraformars with the same name)
zendel (It brings back memories of a song i heard a long time ago, but i cant remember its name rip)
petey piranha
Bones (because he's my absolute favorite ac villager, its hard to imagine my town without him)

Last edited:
My all time favorites:

Aesthetic
Hipster
Dope
Dark
WonderK
Trakker
Any names that are also people's first names

xii it just really speaks out to me

but fr i love anyone's username that is just their name
also pumpkins
gyro
eun
vel

i love simple usernames im sorry

the more simple short and sweet usernames always look nice. i barely remember why i made my username lythelys but its weird and i dont like it anymore lol
my favs are mogyay (cause it sounds like a starbucks coffee heheh) vel (just cause its really short and just nice sounding/looking)
and carp cause uh.... fish

i rly like the users keris and kaiyo (my 2 friends :O)
some honorable mentions: moonliet and kiwikenobi XD

Teabagel was pretty cool.

Back