• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favourite seasons?

Pietro:)100

Magical Girl ^_^
Bells
3 Envelopes
This post might have been made already but I can't find it.
Whats your favourite season in New Leaf? Whats your worst?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mines probably the rainy part of Spring (Think its in Spring) and my least favourite is Winter when it's not snowy.

Last edited:
My favorite is right now, everything's wiltering and its random snow flurries, it's so cute to play at this time! The snow and streetlamps make my town very pretty! I'm also excited for spring and summer.

From autumn to in between autumn and winter (enough to see snow flurries). Through that time the leaves and ground are constantly changing more and more each day and i just think its super pretty~

I haven't played Animal Crossing for a full year yet although I'm pretty close to experiencing all of the seasons fully so I'd have to say winter.

The reason is probably because it's when I first started playing and I think it will bring back a lot of memories when it rolls around to winter again. I remember I used to fail so hard at making the snowman (and family) and it's when I fell in love with the game so that will be a nice time to go back to.

Spring and Summer are awesome. Winter is alright if it snows, but I'm usually over it within a few days.

I like the transition from winter to spring, like when its still snowy, but the trees start turning that nice dark green colour. ^^

My favorite in New Leaf is probably Winter, but I really do dislike Summer and Autumn after a while. The greens in Summer are very irritating to me, and the oranges / browns in Autumn are, too. They're not horrible, but they're not that great, either. Plus, the music in Winter when It's snowing is cute! :)

Autumn probably has to be my favourite season. I also really like Winter, though that's probably only because that's when I start playing Animal Crossing.

I really love the spring when all of the leaves on the regular trees turn pink. That happens in April, I think.To be honest, I don't actually HATE any season in ACNL.

My favourite season would be spring as I love the cherry blossom trees, I love the lighter green grass colour & I also love that the azalea bushes blossom as well as they're my favourite bushes.

autumn with the brown grass is kinda blah.

I like summer and spring the best, they're veery pretty. especially with the pink trees!

my favorite season is winter actually, because i like when it snows & the sound of the snow crunching underneath your feet. but i do like how lush the greenery is during summer and spring, and i have to admit the cherry blossoms are always wonderful to look at during that brief moment in spring.

I love the Pre-snow fall that happens before the 11th of December and i love winter in ACNL, its so pretty how it covers everything~ I love the thunderstorms in summer as well, and the cherry blossoms in spring~ I don't have a season i hate

Autumn is so awesome in ACNL, I love the way the town looks, the way you can see minor changes happening every week or so, and the events (Halloween, Harvest Day, the mushrooms you can pick).

Back