• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Favourite Loyal 3?

Which do you like the most?

• Munkidori 🐵

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Ogerpon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snek

Time To Party 🎉
Bells
Switch
0744-8044-4420
Tasty Cake
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Tasty Cake
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Soon the first part of the DLC will drop. Which of the "Loyal Three" do you like the most?

Okidogi

1280px-Okidogi.png

Munkidori

1280px-Munkidori.png

Fezandipiti

400px-Fezandipiti.png

Of these three, my favorite is definitely Fezandipiti and it's not even close. Okidogi looks like a rejected Incineroar concept art with the normally red bits recolored to be green, and Munkidori's just kind of goofy.

Can't say I care for this trio very much.

I also went for Fezandipiti, just prefer the design over the others, but can’t really say I’m a massive fan of any - maybe they’ll grow on me when the dlc releases

I'm going to have to go with none. I really don't like any of these. I'd have a hard time picking out one thing I like about any of them.

Ive never seen these guys before, they look kinda funny. Guessing their in Scarlet/Violet?

I don't even have Scarlet or Violet but I'm gonna say... The bird?
At first glance I forgot I had seen these before and it felt like I was looking at Yo-Kai Watch characters...

Back