Favourite jock animals?

Bells
I have 3 jocks in my town, Jay,sheldon and Scoot.I hear them bragging about there muscles alot,hahah!
Anyway i want to know your favourite jock characters! Mine is probably Scoot.:)

I like Rudy; he's cute but it gets tiring hearing him yak about his thighs.

Was all ups for Kid Cat and Hamlet before, but now it's KODY!

kody.jpg

Im not too keen on the jocks, I find their personality very samey samey after a while (I suppose can be said about all of the personalities in New Leaf, but meh). I only have one in my town - Kody. He looks pretty cute and his house interior is really cool! I also think that Roald is pretty cute. He was a villager of mine in a previous AC game but I can't remember whether it was CF or WW.

Kid Cat and Rudy. Rudy's second because he took my fountain firework.

I have Boone, and he is pretty funny, but I think one jock at a time in my town, is about all I can handle.

I had some kind of jock Lion in my campsite once, started chatting with him, and realized he sounded so much like Boone, that I immediately went to the villager that was thinking of moving, and begged them to stay, so I would only have one jock in the town.

GENJI! I do get bored of the jock's sporty talk and wouldn't want more than one of them in my town, but when Genji tells me to look at his rippling muscles that are the 'icing on the cake', it's allllll worth it, haha.

In my town I have Rowan, I also have Sly but he's moving.

Favorite jocks in the game would have to be Poncho and Bam.

Ribbot! Or.. well.. i have a lot of favorite jock characters.
I like the idea of a robot being a jock character, idk.

sterling. he always asks me to touch his muscles. I love it. I'm gay.

Back