• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favourite Island Beetle

Probably the golden stag - just reminds me of when I first discovered that beetles are a gold mine.. (bell mine?) and thus began my island grinding nights, and procrastinating on homework. In college. No regrets

Both the golden stag and horned hercules were my favorite island beetles. Liked both their appearance and their selling price.

I like either the golden stags or cyclommatus stag! The golden stag itself is really pretty, although its pretty hard to catch (i just want lots of money :') ). The cyclommatus stag is also pretty cool, I really like its long pincers!

I’m a big fan of the Goliath Beetle because it looks really cool, and they are huge! I also like scarab beetles a lot, because I’m really interested in Egyptian mythology, and they are common motifs. I actually plan on getting a scarab beetle tattoo.

I like the Giant Stags the best because they remind me of @SpiketheBeetle on twitter. It is a very cute twitter documenting this guy and his pet beetle and the pet beetle's baby grubs. Because of that, my mayor has a Giant Stag on display as a pet in her house. <3

ive never gotten a rainbow stag...so i guess thatd be my favorite bc itll make me exited ^-^

I like finding the gold beetle for bells, but my favorite one is the goliath beetle. I have one in my AC house and his name is Steve. lol

I love the horned hercules, giant stag, and golden stag! Not just for the $$$ but also because I think they're genuinely the prettiest

My favorite is the Hercules beetle. It's quite interesting both in-game and real life.

I really like the cyclommatus stag because his pincers are pretty much the same length as his body lol. Also the rainbow stag mostly because I just really like colorful things :blush:

Horned Hercules just looks so cool! It's gotta be my favourite island bug in the game.

I like the cyclommatus stag. Not only is it worth 9,000 bells and has big pinchers, but you can literally walk up to it and quickly catch it with your bug net.

Horned Hercules are probably the coolest looking bug imo, they're gigantic and their colors are pretty neato

Back