• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite bridge?

What is your favourite bridge design?

• Cobblestone bridge

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Suspension bridge

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Brick bridge

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Modern bridge

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Fairy tale bridge

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Wooden bridge

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
Gotta go with the wooden bridge. I love arched bridges because they're better for viewing the sky, and I also really like how it looks. The suspension bridge is unique as well, which makes it a close second for me.

I choose the Wooden bridge, I have a preference for oriental looking styles. I do like the cobblestone, suspension and brick as well! I think that all the bridges look nice depending on the theme of the village!

I?m suprised more people didn?t say the suspension bridge. It seems like i see them everywhere (especially hacked towns).

The wooden bridge was and still is my favorite bridge, even if I never had it in all the time
I'm playing that game. At least I can't remember that a villager ever suggested me that
bridge. Since I didn't had the chance to use it, I used as an alternative the suspension
bridge, which fit the best to my town theme.

The brick bridge is also a nice one.

Back