• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite villager?

This is such a difficult question as there are so many amazing villagers and many I've not been lucky enough to have in my town yet.
So I'll have to say Pinky, who I adore, she is just amazing! I also have a big soft spot for Rasher ever since Wild World when he was in my town of Magicah. He's a sweetheart deep down.

Pudge, because hes cute nd pudgy and lazy, which seems to be what a lot of people like but no one gives him any love :(

Punchy, he was one of my first villagers, plus I have a soft spot for cats and lazy villagers.

Last edited:
In New Leaf, it's been Filbert. He's been my bro since the very beginning of my town. The Lazy personality is also my favorite in New Leaf and I've always liked squirrel villagers.

Drake! I do really love villagers with lazy personalities, but When I first played animal crossing in Wild World on my very first town I just got really attached to him as a kid, since I try to get him in every town I make.

There are plenty of more interesting looking villagers, but I really like Teddy, he's so simple and cute~

i have a bunch but my main favourites are lolly, beau, skye and sprinkle ;;

Mine is starting to become a tie between Velma and Etoile. I didn't realize how much I missed her until I logged back in today and saw her!

Pate. I cannot remember how much I liked her before she moved. I can only remember the fact I cried when she left me. This made me get emotionally attached to her. At some point (Yes, AFTER New Leaf), she showed up in my City Folk town when I was feeling awful and it made me so happy.
hni_0067-jpg.225422

Currently, she is still visiting me due to the fact very few villagers have moved away. I am not sure if I'll still see her once I move out Gabi, but for now I'm happy I can still see Pate.
I don't know why more than one of this type of thread got on the first page, but here you go. I also really like Kiki. Even more so now that I lost my real black cat last year...

Back