• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Thing About HHD?

My favourite thing about happy home designer was not having to wait a day to other things you could simply write your report and proceed with the next day and you did not have to wait because i'm a bit impatient so i would get bored really easily.I think HHD is really fun especially when you get to design a train or a restaurant or even a hotel.You could also use your own designs as rugs and make wonderful things.I really like the way you can choose the landscape or place you want the villager to live in whether it a mountain or a dessert and how you could change the season making the game such a nice game to play.

The fact that you don't have to worry about any villagers ever leaving. In fact, you can have every villager as long you design their house for them. This was what I played during my original hiatus from New Leaf for that very reason.

Plot type selection, half-grid placements, being able to squeeze through tight spots (WHY IS THIS MISSING IN NEW HORIZONS????)

My favorite part of HHD is the main aspect of it: interior design! That was, and still is, one of my favorite things about playing Animal Crossing in general, and playing HHD actually allowed me to come up with some pretty neat room ideas for my New Leaf house and future houses!

I loved a lot of things in this game actually:
- The buildings. It's incredible fun to create some restaurants, shops or hospitals you can customise in the way you want! The exterior was beautiful too and having choice in different colours or shape is great. I love how living this little city looks like!
- The game is fun and easy to play. It's not a big deal to decorate the house of our villagers, it's simple and you can place as many items as you want. I don't understand for example how Harv's island works in New Horizons.
- So many items we don't have anymore in New Horizons! I had a lot of fun with all of them.
- For the first time decorating the garden was nice. Choosing the weather and the 'place' where they live is really nice as well.

Even if this game was a bit repetitive, I had hours of fun and dream with it!

I love the creative freedom it gives you! Sure, you have to incorporate a few specific pieces of furniture in your home designs, but you're free to decorate however you like aside from that. I know some people view it as a bad thing that you can't really mess up, but I like the freedom it gives you; it's what makes the game so relaxing. A scoring system would feel restrictive and discouraging to me, like it was steering you towards a "correct" design.
And if I can pick a few more favorite things... ceiling furniture. Half-tiles. Placing objects in the center of a table.

i love everything about HHD, it's the best animal crossing game to ever exist and it's perfection
other than the fact u can't invite rv villagers but oh well

my favourite thing would have to be the little town u can make, it's the cutest part of it! i redecorate it a lot and it's so cool how many different styles/themes u can have in each building 💫

i also really enjoy inviting my amiibos to other villagers houses and the fact u can invite NPCs to hang out 💖
i just love this game so much, it's the most superior ac game lol

I think every single detail of HHD was adorable and fantastic! :love: Not saying that it was a perfect game, because I've read a few complaints that really had ground to stand on... like the fact that you're a designer for a ton of houses and yet you don't get to have your own home. I mean, really?! o_O
But the things that are in the game are precious to me. All the new furniture, the moving around, the developing town... etc. But my absolute favourite? The interactions with the items! Like you can read from a library, or cook in a stove, or dance to the radio... you can smell the flowers! Make poses in the vanity! Well, you or the villagers, whatever.

I really loved HHD, mainly for the side of the villagers we don't get to see in the main series... like what the thought process is behind their house designs. It was just so much fun to be creative and decorate everything without the constraints you usually have :)

this is a small thing but i like when after your done decorating the restaurant all the villagers look happy and they’ll sit down with a fork and knife.

I really love how you can choose the season for houses, this makes it soo much fun to make designs! I love how creative I can be in HHD because now I am not limited to what I want it MY house and I can design for almost all the villagers. ITS THE BEST! HHP is here now which is HHD improved but I still love HHD and it will always have a special place in my heart 💖

Back