• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Thing About HHD?

Emolga59

Ignore my lineup pls 💜
Bells
Zipper Sakura
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Christmas Candy
Snowstorm Scenery
My favorite thing was the buildings because you got to see many villagers in those buildings and you also had multiple exterior choices for them. What about you guys?

I really like selecting that land plot. I just find it fun to try to fit the season, geographical setting, etc. with the theme!

HHD has helped me through a lot. It's just a game where you can zone out and do something simple without a single repercussion.

Being able to look through the refurbish options and change it instantly instead of guessing and then waiting half an hour makes me feel drunk with power

The item placement system. It is an insane time saver and it is hard to imagine how I got by before.

The only worthy thing that came out of it was the amiibos for regular villagers and the new item mover that saved time after it was moved to new leaf. Other than that, meh.

I love everything about HHD but I always found it extra humorous that when you finish a room, you win an expression emote. I always imagine the emote is the villagers reaction to the job I did... distress...anger...surprise... that always made me laugh!

I like how I can design a room without having to spend real life money and actually move the furniture around myself. These standards have made it hard to design a real room LOL.

placement system too! I love how you can choose your seasons, where you want the house to be, the new heart doors, just everything about it.. I jsut wish it was implemented in new leaf. I hope the new horizons one has heart doors! <3

My "shallow" favorite thing: With HHD, they finally added a saxophone and trumpet furniture item. It was absurd how many instruments they had added for every single other family of instrument before they got to even adding a saxophone and trumpet. I hope that NH brings more woodwind and brass instruments. It's long overdue.

My less shallow favorite thing: Hard to say actually as I liked a lot. Being able to design community lots is up there. So is being able to plop furniture outdoors.

Last edited:
Being able to place things in the middle! I got so annoyed when I went back to playing New Leaf and couldn’t place items the same way I had gotten use to placing HHD items. XD

I already really liked being able to invite villagers places and dressing them up! It was so cute putting hats on them

Last edited:
Being able to place things in the middle! I got so annoyed when I went back to playing New Leaf and couldn’t place items the same way I had gotten use to placing HHD items. XD

Totally forgot about this! It was so nice not having square-like objects hang half way off the table all the time ahaha.

Totally forgot about this! It was so nice not having square-like objects hang half way off the table all the time ahaha.

Ugh yes!!!! The square objects hanging off brings me to a rage! Lol

i really love all the options for decorating outside the house with the trees and stuff. I love making the outside of the house aesthetically pleasing and corresponding it with the inside theme. Also being able to change what the outside of the house looks like is nice :)

i really love all the options for decorating outside the house with the trees and stuff. I love making the outside of the house aesthetically pleasing and corresponding it with the inside theme. Also being able to change what the outside of the house looks like is nice :)

And finally we're getting this in New Horizons! (Well items outside)
I can't wait to see how certain items look outside.

I'm hoping there's a way to bring the giant furniture from HHD to New Horizons!

I'd definately have the giant egg outside. ^_^

Last edited:
I like the freedom of being able to creat whatever sort of room I want freely.

That little city where you could design the buildings such as the school or shops and being able to create a garden for your villager's houses as well as placing items outside were my favorite things about HHD. Those and the news items they added. Still disappointed that the player didn't got a own house, would have love to design a house/garden for my own.

Designing shops was by far my favorite part. Every house or shop I made had a lot of natural elements, I very much liked being able to create a shop or hospital that wasn't bland and had some color and life. Oh, and being able to decorate outside villager houses is a big plus.

I just really liked the whole decorating aspect as a whole tbh. Decorating is fun and doing that as the whole game? Oh heck to the yes!

Variety

My favourite part was that you were able to check your progress with how many villagers you decorated houses for. It really makes me proud of how far I have gotten, haha. The variety of villagers and different goals for each house really keeps me excited.

My goal is to get to every villager. Love it!:D

Back