• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Songs At The Moment??????

My number one favourite song (and it has been since last year) is Manchester Orchestra's "Virgin".
I also really love Brand New's song from their newest (and possibly last :( ) album, "Can't Get It Out" (because from how I interpret it, it's about bipolar and I really relate to it).
I recently discovered it and I'm already in love with it: Silverchair's "Ana's Song".
Marilyn Manson's "The Nobodies" and "Disposable Teens".
Billy Talent's "Nothing To Lose".
Paramore's "Decode" or "Conspiracy" (because it's nostalgic).
Nirvana's "Do Re Mi".

damnnnnn i have way too many favourite songs ;^;

Some of my favorite songs right now:

R?yskopp - Happy Up Here
R?yskopp - So Easy
Whitewoods - Misery Loves
Madness - House of Fun
Pet Shop Boys - Suburbia
Beach House - Lazuli
Basement Jaxx - You Don't Know Me
Molly Nilsson - Mountain Time

mouth of the devil
worry
the drugs

^^ all by mother mother

then some regina spektor (one more time with feeling, tornadoland, seller of flowers) and set it off (miss mysterious, ancient history). always love them :D

Glad other people also like Regina, she's one of my faves! One More Time With Feeling is such a good song, it always helps me get through bad stuff. <3

Post Malone ~ Feeling Whitney
Astrid S ~ Does She Know
Michael Jackson ~ Love Never Felt So Good
Lana Del Rey ~ TV In Black & White
Sleeping At Last ~ Saturn

Last edited:
Lemon - N.E.R.D. ft. Rihanna

IDGAF - Dua Lipa

Genesis - Dua Lipa

Prom - SZA

Carousel - Melanie Martinez

Back