• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite new villager?

Which is your favorite new villager?

• Sasha

Votes: 140 26.6%
  • Ione

Votes: 105 19.9%
  • Tiansheng

Votes: 12 2.3%
  • Shino

Votes: 125 23.7%
  • Marlo

Votes: 35 6.6%
  • Petri

Votes: 43 8.2%
  • Cephalobot

Votes: 45 8.5%
  • Quinn

Votes: 22 4.2%

• Total voters
I love Sasha so so much!! Such a cute design.
An honorable mention though is Ione because apparently she glows in the dark? So cute ;__;

I voted for Marlo but Petri is really good too. I really like Petri's house.
Marlo I just really like his design and I really like hamsters. It was nice to see a new variation of black and white but I hope to see other hamster color variations in the future.
Like a tan and white, brown and white, gray, cream, speckled, calico, brown that isn't clay lol and taking advantage of the fact rodents sometimes have red eyes or one red eye and one black eye when it comes to lighter variations of color.
But I also hope that every species eventually gets at least 1 of every personality, so if someone wanted and island full of X they could.
I thought Marlo was going to be my favorite. I even dressed like him in my game.
Currenlty I like Roswell by a landslide. I want Petri because she looks really cute. =3

Maybe Marlo will slowly win that number 1 spot.

I thought Marlo was going to be my favorite. I even dressed like him in my game.
Currenlty I like Roswell by a landslide. I want Petri because she looks really cute. =3

Maybe Marlo will slowly win that number 1 spot.
Roswell is pretty cool looking and I considered him for my island but then I decided I want just 1 smug, Beardo lol. But if I find him before Beardo I'd let him stay for a while. Roswell's color pallet and pattern is interesting.

I don't have all the new villagers yet just Shino, Cephalobot, and Quinn. I like them all but Shino is my favorite. Can't wait to get some amiibo cards for all the new villagers and cycle them in eventually.

I really like Tiansheng and Sasha, but Tiansheng gets a slight edge. Jocks are my favorite personality type, so that probably helped a bit.

definitely shino, i just love her design so much (her eyes are amazing and so expressive, and the oni horns ahhhh) and i only had one peppy villager besides her so now i have more balance heh.

my favorite is absolutely Sasha, I knew that from the very beginning. but I also really like Quinn, Petri, and Shino. I might actually get Quinn, I love her purple color scheme!

the others are great too though I'm not too heavy on Cephalobot just bc I really don't like robot villagers. his design is really unique and intricate though. I have him in my town rn (he was my first campsite villager, forced move in) and the he's pretty cool lol.

My favorite is Sasha but he gets so overrated and i dont really like overrated stuff lol. honestly, i have decent feelings with them all, not really liking them. but my favorite is of course Ace and i would do anything to get him lol. Well, he is very very underrated and a returning villager, but i dont care what people says. he is my first and favorite bird 💖 (still trying to get someone out after moving wolfgang in)

May get some heat for this but here are my rankings for the villagers that I liked and the ones I liked the least:

1. Ione: She is so cute and I love that blue color style she has on her character and her home. So glad I have her on my island.
2. Quinn: I know most people don't care about her but to me she's really cool and I am one of those people who has a liking for Eagles.
3. Cephalobot: Out of all the Robot villagers he looks pretty cool and his interior fits him well also.
4. Marlo: I am not too keen on Hamster villagers but out of all them this one stood out to me. He reminds me so much of a Mafia boss.
5. Sasha: In the beginning I was shocked to learn he was a boy, but then realize he's a lazy so I was not too impressed, but regardless he's ok.
6. Shino: She's alright for the most part and there hasn't been a Peppy dear so this was pretty refreshing.
7. Petri: Not really into the mice villagers, but she gives off that scientist feel to her and it does make her interesting.
8. Tiansheng: I'm sorry but I just don't like Jock villagers and I am not too much into the monkey villagers. This is the one I don't like at all.

Marlo
the others are fine, but Marlo won me over with his design plus being a hamster. I'm glad he seems to be pretty generally appreciated 'cause I don't see appreciation for any of the other hamsters too often...

Definitely Sasha. His design is adorable, the lazy personality fits him well, and his house is so precious. There are plushies on his floor playing a board game 🥺 I like that his house exterior matches his color, too!

I love Sasha so so much!! Such a cute design.
An honorable mention though is Ione because apparently she glows in the dark? So cute ;__;
Yes. Ione glows in the dark(only the lightest blue color) and it was shooting star night, so it was perfect.
I didn't understand her hype, but now I do.

Last edited:
i’ve yet to have any of the new villagers on my island (ione is moving in soon, though!), but my favourite is shino! deers are my favourite animal, both in-game and irl, and i was beyond happy when i saw her in the direct! she’s so gorgeous, and i can’t wait to have her on my island! i love the fact that her birthday is on halloween as well. ☺️

my other favourites are ione, cephalobot, marlo and sasha!

For new villagers I am so in love with pretty boy Sasha! Not at all a fans of Shino but Lone house yes! I would probably get Ione, be her friend, take her photo and sell her off pffft hehe. So far my only permanent will be Barold and Judy, for now Sasha stay as long as I love it.

I love Ione!, I just moved another one on my island.

FET5o5vVgAEfKvd.jpeg
FET5o5kVEAMkyHO.jpeg

But I still can't get over the fact that she's a normal villager, like she makes Francine (who lives on my island) look like a Peppy villager. Just look at her face, does that say 'I'm a normal villager'😭
FET5o5PVQAECZyO.jpeg

I still love her though.

The other villager would be Sasha, I wish I had his amiibo card.

Back