• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite New Shop?

I'm kind of torn between the garden shop and Nook's housing.
I love to garden and beautify the town, but it'd be nice to see some of the houses you pass by in the real world. It might give you some ideas or tips on how to decorate your house, and I like that :3

I have to say the thrift store, the garden store, and the shoe store.

Though IRL I absolutely hate the idea of wasting my money on more than one pair of shoes, in games I tend to buy as much clothing as possible! Plus a little Thrift store sounds absolutely adorable. And those Alpacas are also adorable.

Since I love gardening the Garden store will be one of my main stops every day. Man this game can't come out soon enough!

Think Rparkers is my favorite thus far. I'm excited that I actually get to customize my own furniture.

I was really excited for the caf? :D I believe that you can buy more than just coffee, like you can get cakes and stuff too. Plus the cafe is just so much bigger. I'm also really excited for the shoe shop too, Kicks is adorable ^-^ He deserved his own shop

My personal favorite is R. Parkers. So many neat things you can do there. The flower shop would be my favorite, but it's so small. I hope it expands! Doubt it though.

It's a tough choice between the "Rparkers" recycle shop and Labelle's new accessory shop. :<
I love this game so much. I wish it would hurry up and release in NA.

My personal favorite is R. Parkers. So many neat things you can do there. The flower shop would be my favorite, but it's so small. I hope it expands! Doubt it though.
I love the alpacas too, but yes I don't think they would expand. Who knows though!? So many hidden things!!

I haven't figured out how to customize at Rparkers. I can buy, sell, and display that's all.

I'm really happy for the shoe store. I'm really happy they made the characters larger and more customizable.

Back