• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Mythical Horse? 🦄

Which horse do you like?

• Pegasus

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Unicorn

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Kelpies

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Alicorn

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I personally really like pegasus, as ypu can probably tell from my emtry,

Also just love the idea of flying through the sky on one! It would be so lovely.

Didnt include centaur cause they're part human, but could count too.

Anyway whats yours?

first thing that came to mind when I needed a random post

Last edited:
Idk if they count, but I like centaurs!! I like the majesticness about them!

Pegasus, because of flying!

I'm going with Pegasus for the sole reason that they fly, but this isn't a question I've thought about.

Unicorns are my favorite, but I wrote a poem about kelpies, since they’re so interesting.

im also going to say pegasus because they can fly. flying is a very important thing to most people i guess lol

hm… this isn’t something i’ve thought about before, but i think i gotta go with pegasus (pegasi? pegasuses?) as well! the fact that they can fly is pretty cool, but honestly i mostly like how majestical and magical their wings look!

though, alicorns are a combination of pegasus and unicorn (they have the horn and the wings), so i suppose they could be my favourite 🤔— best of both worlds haha

Went w/ Unicorn. Their horns are cool.

1691639777887.png

The hippocampus. Similar to the kelpie but different. Pegasi are also cool!​

I'm most partial to alicorns/winged unicorns! Or the decidedly less catchy "pegacorns", as I called them as a small child. Naturally I like both unicorns and pegasi as well, but combining the two is just peak sparkly magic wonderfulness. ✨🦄

I love both unicorns and pegasi, but I think I have to go with unicorns. You may not guess it, but I have cute unicorn stuff all over my room and even my desk at work.

Pegasus for sure. i just like flying horses I guess.

That is a really difficult choice. I guess I'd say unicorns have the slight edge for me, but I really love them all! 🦄

My favorite, if it sufficiently qualifies, is the nuckelavee. The nuckelavee is a mythological, horse-like demon creature from the Orkney Islands of Scotland. It's described as basically a twisted fusion of a horse and a human rider, having a man's torso and upper body attached to the back of a horse as if it were a rider. The man's torso has no legs of its own but its arms are long enough they can reach the ground and its head flops around. The horse portion of the body also features fin-like appendages because the nuckelavee is actually aquatic, coming out of the water to terrorize people. To make it more horrifiying, the nuckelavee is entirely devoid of any skin. The horse's head part of the body features a single eyeball, and it is said to exhale noxious fumes from its mouth that wilt crops, sicken livestock, and has been blamed for plagues.

I'd share a picture, but uh, I think it would be too graphic for the forum due to the whole thing about it lacking skin. Feel free to image search on your own!

As far as more typical mythical horse creatures are concerned, I like both unicorns and pegasi, but I think I prefer the pegasus.

i really really wanna say pegasus but could it be one with a horn? helios from sailor moon is probably one of my favourite renditions of the mythical beast, i just remember watching him as a kid and thought he was so majestic looking! and if i recall correctly, he could fly and had a golden unicorn horn 😆

Back