• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite/Least Favorite Personality Type?

DarkDesertFox

Your Typical Trickster
Bells
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
What personality type does someone have that you just find it really easy to get along with? What's the personality type you find the hardest to get along with? I tend to get along best with people that have an affectionate personality. They're willing to listen to your problems and demonstrate concern as well as sometimes putting your needs first when it matters most. The personality type I generally struggle with getting along with is the cocky, know-it-all personality which is usually the opposite of affectionate people. They are over-confident in their abilities/intelligence and can show little concern for your problems.

List here if you can't think of a specific name:

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/3000-words/topic/personality-types

Last edited:
If we're going by that- I enjoy the emotional, thoughtful and shy sort purely because they're the sort I feel I can fit in with most- besides, because of a lack of many social interactions due to their shyness, they're much more of an individual. I loathe the aggressive sort, though- my father could be described as having that personality type, and it's led to some serious conflict.

I think the superficial and authoritative personality types are worst for me.
The best personality trades are the opposites I reckon, so the deep and more laid back type people. "Easygoing."

I love people who are really caring and attentive. I think it's so sweet when someone seems genuinely interested in how I'm doing and will help me out or be there for me if something's wrong. I can get along well with most other personality types, but I've hung out with people who turned out to be abusive or manipulative before and I do not like getting involved with those kinds of people.

I like calm and determined people. The types of people I don't get along with are aggressive and cruel. For the most part I can get along with almost anyone else.

I just like chill people who can take a joke. No real preference for introverted/extroverted people. Oversensitive people or people who are really whiny I don't like. I also hate really loud people. But overall I just hang out with whoever.

I don't really like people that I feel like I have to go down a level or something when I'm around them. Like I'm not myself. I love people that I can just talk to-- about anything, really, and we can go from stupid conversations to serious stuff in a matter of minutes.

i can't get along well with people who are always super negative. like if you're in a rough time and u can't help but be sad, like yeah i get that and i'll try to help, but if you're negative just bc you think you're "edgy" or "cool" or something, you will literally just drag me down i can't stand that.
i get along with tons of people though, but mostly people who are very humorous. i love to laugh and i love making people laugh so it's just a win-win for everyone lmao.

I really like people who are funny and are into all kinds of humor. I hate annoying, whiny, unintelligent and obnoxious people. People who can't spend 5 minutes without their cellphone also annoy me. I don't mind cockiness, but if you can't own up to your words, then you're dead to me.

I don't get along well with overly positive people. Like, it's fine to have a conversation with someone like that every once in a while, but being around them drains me. But I also can't get along with people who are extremely negative, who complain yet never listen to your advice.

As far as people I get along with, I don't know if there's a specific personality trait. I guess, more introverted people who can listen well and respond accordingly, rather than just pushing what I've said aside. Mostly, sharing interests is what helps.

My favorite personality is probably someone with an open-mind and a great sense of humor, the type that can just have fun no matter what the situation.

Worst personality is probably stuck up, rude, judgmental and just takes everything too seriously. Like dude, calm down. Just enjoy life.

Last edited:
I tend to get along more with playfully intelligent people. If I'm around unintelligent people I start to make fun of them a bit too much. Not in a mean way per say, but its hard for me to have people ask a stupid or make an observation with little insight and just let it go without making a sarcastic remark.

I like artistic people like me. Not exactly like me, but have their own interesting way of drawing.
I also love to hang out with funny people who make jokes all the time. (and they may be really bad, but I'll still laugh because of their attempt to make one.)
And, people who will let me talk to them for hours about useless stuff, and they don't mind not saying anything back. (I have a friend like this, she's amazing. Like a sponge, I suppose. I talk to her too much, but she never says anything about it, and sometimes smiles at my comments. (she rarely laughs or smiles))

I can't stand boring, negative people. I like people I can laugh with and do things with. I don't like miserable people.

I really dislike people who pretend they're goody two shoes in front of people with authority or power and then become complete jerks when they're around anyone else. Then the worst thing is they won't ever be punished for their actions because they've buttered up the authorities.

It's hard for me to be around sensor/feelers just because they get offended at literally everything you say

generally i feel most comfortable with honest ppl since it means I can be honest too.
the more thick-skinned the better because tbh I can be hurtful sometimes. Although I dont really mean to be

On the other side of the coin i dont like being with fragile ppl bc it makes me feel like I need to be more giving than I honestly care to be

Back