Favorite/Least Favorite K.K. songs?

AquaStrudel

power
Bells
Sheep Plush
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
White Pansy
I haven't heard them all yet, but I managed to collect quite a few for my house. I'm still looking for some nice tunes, so I decided to ask "what are your guys' favorite and least favorite K.K. songs?"

One of my more favorite songs is "K.K. Moody". For some reason there's something about it that feels somewhat nostalgic for me and I usually have it playing on the main floor in the first room.
My least favorite is probably "I Love You". The song just feels boring, dull, and too slow imo. :(

I love Stale Cupcakes and Steep Hill.

I'll second Hypno Kk. I hate walking into villagers homes and hearing that playing.

my favorite(s) are k.k bubblegum and k.k soul!!

i don't have a least favorite, i actually love all of the k.k songs. :^)

I love KK House, KK Moody, and Mountain Song! I hate KK Faire. I think that's the name. It has Truffles and Cheri dancing on the cover.

I like Stale Cupcakes, KK Stroll, I Love You, KK Islander, and KK Condor due to nostalgia or villager ties.

Least favorite is maybe Hypno KK. I mean I love Papi and Flurry so much, but was so sad to go into their houses and hear that..

Last edited:
I's always liked Steep Hill and K.K. Slider since the Wild World edition. I'm not sure which ones to pick for my dislike, all his songs are pretty fun and cool cx

I've not listened to every one yet but my favourite are stale cupcakes, I just think that's so lovely as background music it's really relaxing, and my top favourite is the adventure. I had no luck finding this song in my shop so I ended up purchasing from somebody on here, rocket plays it in her house and that's where I first heard it. It fits in really well with my space room I think :)
My least favourite would maybe be Neapolitan, it just doesn't do anything for me and I don't feel like it ever really 'gets going' if you know what I mean.

fav: gumbo, funk, jazz, folk.. those kind of tunes

least fav: literally anything techno stuff.. sorry but those tunes are just annoying really.

Looks like K.K. Hypno is very unpopular... I kinda want to listen to it just to see what it's like. :confused:

Odd that someone said they disliked K.K. Synth, but it's something I grew to love over time as well; a lovely melody and an atmosphere that feels kinda reminisce of looking at your stars in Katamari Damacy. I'm a sucker for great atmosphere <3

I enjoy all of K.K.'s performances, but as for tracks I'm not really a big fan of, I Love You was another one of those. Yes, it's cute and it fits Maple's house really nicely, but it's kind of empty for something that's meant to sound like a children's song ;_;

I haven't heard them all, actually i've only got a few K.K songs, but out of them all, I really like My Place. The album cover is really cute and also K.K Imperial (?) Thats one of my favs too ^^ I havent got a least favourite yet xD But Im not too fond of K.K Tango ever since I heard it in Wild World.

Where did you hear that? It's very popular music in horror towns.

Hmm,I guess I shouldn't say 'very unpopular', but I was just going off of other posts of their least favorite songs on the first page of this thread and kind of just assumed.

I didn't know it was a horror song though, thanks for filling me in! :D

My favourite(s) would probably be K.K. Stroll and Stale cupcakes. Least favourite hmm, maybe K.K. Dirge?

Back