• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Kirby Color

Favorite Kirby Color

• Pink

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Red

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Purple

• Brown

• White

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Black

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Gray

• ᴵ'ᵐ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ ᵇˡᶦⁿᵈ⋯

• Total voters

Blood Eclipse

𖤐 ♱ 𖤐
Bells
Island
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Bloodshot Potion
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Voodoo Doll
I remember reading somewhere that Kirby was originally going to be yellow, since Miyamoto thought that color would be more fitting of the character, while Sakurai wanted Kirby to be pink. Since neither party could agree on the main color the puff, marshmallow-y character was going to be, Kirby, as a result, was left white in the cover of Kirby's Dreamland.
Kdl1ussmall.jpg

Kirby's color was finally decided upon later on its line of releases, and pink came out the victor, which is the color we all know Kirby for today.

I remember first stumbling across this piece of information by mere chance when I happened to look up Kirby yellow. So, in case you haven't already guessed, my favorite Kirby color is yellow. I think yellow is a much cuter color, especially yellow Cupid Kirby. Not that I have anything against pink - I can't imagine Kirby being any other color. Pink would be my second favorite, though.

I'm curious to know if anyone else prefers another color palette for Kirby over its iconic pink color or if the original trumps them all.

Last edited:
I prefer black Kirby, especially in Super Smash Brothers. Just makes me think it’s a dark Kirby, XD.

I don't have an opinion on what Kirby's color ought to be, so I'm fine with Kirby being Pink. That said, when given the option in something like Super Smash Bros. games, I always tend to like using the White Kirby. I guess it just gives off a retro feel and it appeals to something in my brain. The one in Smash Bros. is a bit more of a Gray than White, so I guess I like White and Gray equally.

Ofc pink fits Kirby best, no question, but my personal favorite? Carbon! (Black and Orange) but I'll just vote black for now. :p

Pink. I know I sound boring, but pink is actually my favorite color.

Second favorite, however... that weird yellow-rainbow color that Hypernova Kirby has.

latest

That's a lot of colours, dayum I only know like pink/red/blue/green/yellow... but red i guess C:

I personally find black Kirby to be my favorite with red Kirby being a close 2nd.

white is my favourite tbh, but blue kirby is also super cute!

I'm boring. I always choose the grey Kirby for smash. It's my favorite for some reason. My second favorite is regular pink Kirby because it's cute!

Back