Coffee on a Sunday - Euphoryk
Bells
Tasty Cake
I have a few favorites that I ended up downloading onto my phone:

Hypno K.K.

K.K. Love Song

Bubblegum K.K.

Stale Cupcakes

K.K. Swing has become my favorite overall recently. I don't really know why people think it's creepy, it's meant to emulate the style of artists like Glenn Miller in his pieces like 'Moonlight Serenade'. And I love it. It also reminds me of the GCN days!

K.K. Sonata is also great. And there's a multitude of others. K.K. Love Song was one of my favorites back in the GCN days, along with K.K. Jazz.

There are a lot of pretty great K.K. Slider songs.

Among my favorites are:

Hypno K.K.
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Casbah
K.K. Chorale
K.K. Dirge
K.K. ?tude
K.K. Lament
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Sonata
King K.K.
Rockin' K.K. makes it on here too because it has the same intro as the New Age Retro Hippie battle music from EarthBound, one of my favorite games.

Yes, that's a pretty long list. But there are so many pleasant songs in the game that it would be hard to try to whittle it down to just a few.

Last edited:
Go K.K. Rider for sure. There are a few others that have the kind of theme this song has to it, but when I was younger I mostly recognized this song('s name) so I guess that is my ultimate favourite song.
I have the Club Nintendo K.K. Slider CD, I haven't touched it in years though. Does anyone else have that?

My favorites are Only Me, K.K. Bossa, Steep Hill, Two Days Ago, Stale Cupcakes, and Bubblegum K.K..

Oooh, I have tons:

K.K Salsa
K.K. Groove
Hypno K.K.
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Metal
DJ K.K.
K.K. Calypso (so cuuute)
K.K. Condor
K.K. Parade (slightly creepy but still cute)
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Bazaar
Mountain Song

King KK. i have it in my exotic room. although, my friend from Japan came over and said she doesnt like that song!

K.K. Imperial
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Condor
K.K. Rockabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Salsa
- There are a few others I'm forgetting. K.K. Imperial all the way though! I used to sit in my house on ACCF for hours listening to that while I was doing homework and what not.

K.K. Imperial
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Condor
K.K. Rockabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Salsa
- There are a few others I'm forgetting. K.K. Imperial all the way though! I used to sit in my house on ACCF for hours listening to that while I was doing homework and what not.

Can't believe I managed to forget my second favorite song - K.K. Soul.

My favorite song is K.K. Swing. It's my town song thanks to a posters help.
Also like K.K. Blue and K.K. Jazz.

K.K. Disco plays in my younger players house. I was a huge fan of Disco music and dancing.

Bubblegum K.K went in my underwater themed room~
K.K Lucky went in my outdoor themed room~
K.K Rally went in my Arcade room~
And that's all I remember XD

K.K. Metal
K.K. Lucky
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Parade
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Gumbo
K.K. Rock
K.K. Rockabilly