• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favourite K.K. Slider song?

UndeadJaxon

3am ramen eater
Bells
my favourites are forest life and Stale Cupcakes.
i have a lot of nostalgia for Stale Cupcakes because of it being the ‘default’ song he’d sing in wild world if you didn’t type in a song name for him to sing.

8A3A65E8-82F0-4916-9659-C5439CA8A644.jpeg

My all-time favorite is K.K. Bossa. I first heard it in Mallary's house in City Folk, and associated that moment with the song ever since. Marine Song 2001 and Drivin' are up there as well.

It’s hard to pick one, so here are my personally favorites:
—K. K. Bubblegum (love when my villagers sing it!)
—Imperial K.K.
—K.K. Jongara
—K.K. Sonata
—K.K. Rockabilly
—Go K.K. Rider
—K.K. Condor
—Only Me
—K.K. Song
—K.K. Country

Can't pick just one, but K.K. Soul, K.K. Bossa, K.K. Moody and K.K. Lovers are all pretty much tied for first place for me.

My favorite K.K. songs are K.K. Polka, K.K. Dixie, Lucky K.K., Café K.K., and K.K. Country.

Last edited:
this is an incredibly tough question for me. but my top 3 are k.k. moody, marine song 2001, and k.k. lullaby. other classics that did not make the top 3 include k.k. metal, bubblegum k.k., stale cupcakes, and drivin' <3

I want to say Chillwave but there are quite a few that I really like. I'm not sure I'd pick Chillwave if my other likes are deleted from existence though 💀👻
In no particular order

Break
Bashment
Chorinho
Drivin
Disco
Flamenco
Milonga
Sonata
Wandering
Steep Hill
Condor
Stale Cupcakes

hypno k.k. has been my favourite since new leaf! i started liking it after hearing it in aika village, and i’ve liked it ever since! it creeps me out a little, so i can’t listen to it at night LOL, but it’s still my favourite k.k. song to listen to.

off the top of my head, some of my other favourites include stale cupcakes, k.k. birthday, farewell, animal city, k.k. synth and chillwave!

it might be a recency bias, but probably drivin'

at least as far as the aircheck versions are concerned, since I'm more familiar with those. for obvious reasons

All Asian themed songs in general but I enjoy Stale Cupcakes as well. I don't know why, but it's so sad, so calm, so... I can't stop listening to it. What am I doing right now? Listening to it!

I'm a big fan of K.K. Lovers.

Then there's Only Me, K.K. Disco, Soulful K.K., K.K. Swing, K.K. Rockabilly, K.K. Metal, Bubblegum K.K., there's probably more.

My place is currently playing Stale Cupcakes in the music box.

Right now my favourite song is Chillwave.

I have others that I really like such as:
KK Robot Synth
Go KK Rider
KK Bashment
KK Condor
Bubblegum KK
King KK
Only Me
Drivin'
Stale Cupcakes

In NL, my fav was Stale Cupcakes. I played that a lot and its was great on the music box.

K.K. Lovers, Stale Cupcakes, King KK, K.K. Jongara, K.K. Casbah, and Animal City are my favorites right now. I used to jam with some K.K. Casbah in New Leaf, and made quite a few music boxes with it. Though, I do miss the music boxes, they were so cute in New Yeaf.

Back