• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite items?

Angelmarina

Lovely resident of Manzana~
Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Blue Feather
Silver Mailbox
森
Togepi Easter Egg
ぶ
つ
の
う
Hey guys, so I was thinking of doing a giveaway/raffle thing, but I am not to sure what people are actually looking for these days. So I would like to pose a question, if you were entering a giveaway/raffle what items would you look for that you would want? Clothes? Sets? Greenery? Furniture? What are the items are you looking for? Thank you so much for the help! :)

Note: Also I apologize if this doesn't belong in this forum but I didn't know where to really put it...

What kind of furniture sets and hybrids?

Hmm, sometimes people give away furniture sets with a theme like a halloween giveaway so they giveaway the spooky set/creepy set or a christmas giveaway with the jingle set/ice set, etc. If not, then there's always gracie grace sets since some people look around for those too. :)
I think any hybrid will do. xD but ofc its up to you :)

Those are just based on other giveaways I've seen anyway. :>

Hmm, sometimes people give away furniture sets with a theme like a halloween giveaway so they giveaway the spooky set/creepy set or a christmas giveaway with the jingle set/ice set, etc. If not, then there's always gracie grace sets since some people look around for those too. :)
I think any hybrid will do. xD but ofc its up to you :)

Those are just based on other giveaways I've seen anyway. :>

Thank you for the help! :) I may consider a theme if I have items fitting it.

I do think people love themes - even adding clothing and balloons or ice cream to round out the themed items. Hybrids seem very popular, and the sloppy set seems to get a very fast reaction around here when I see it offered.

I think furniture sets are a fun giveaway item. That said, I personally would go for theme over full sets. Like if you created a hipster giveaway with like, some sloppy items, a bike, a turntable, coffee.. I think that would be super cute. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but then again, I've never really been a stickler for designing my rooms with all one furniture theme.

Bells, hybrids, unorderable sets, rare items would be appreciated by everyone I think :)

I think furniture sets are a fun giveaway item. That said, I personally would go for theme over full sets. Like if you created a hipster giveaway with like, some sloppy items, a bike, a turntable, coffee.. I think that would be super cute. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but then again, I've never really been a stickler for designing my rooms with all one furniture theme.

Love that idea! I'd enter a giveaway like that.

If you can round up a large hoard of non-hibiscus bush starts, people would be interested in that. Seasonal items just before the season starts would also probably be a big hit, so folks can start decorating ahead of time (for example, doing a giveaway for Christmas items in November).

I just held a give-away with rare island items, unorderables, hybrids & lucky clovers, and other misc. similar items.

balloons, bells, streetpass items if you can. themes are cool. also sloppy items and clovers.

All of the harvest ingredients are quite rare, I would love to win those!

Back