• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite games of all time

Castlvania series, Metroid series, The Legend of Zelda series, Terraria, Fez, Cave Story, many Nicalis games(love the ambience!), almost all Sonic games up until Adventure 2: Battle....Generations was ok, the first half of the game was good but then it got crappy(go figure, cause that's where they started using levels from all the crappy Sonic games!), Left 4 Dead series, Alan Wake(love the Lovecraftian/Twin Peaks feel of the game, very surreal cosmic horror-ish stuff), Silent Hill series, Resident Evil series I guess(I prefer the early titles, like the Gamecube remake of the original, awesome!!!), and if I think of a few others I'll let you know!! ;) Oh wait, Animal Crossing series!!! Silly me... XD

Last edited:
okami, animal crossing, pokemon, journey, yume nikki, and the last of us. have played all of them and loved each one of them a lot.. definitely my most faves.

Last edited:
..forgot all about that game, awesome, as well as the sequel Okamiden(even though I never finished it lol)!!! Such BEAUTIFUL artwork and graphics <3!!

Last edited:
Mother 3 is my favorite of all time. I'm currently playing earthbound because I finally got it to work on my emulator, but I do plan to buy it once I get a Wii u. So it may end up being a top favorite as well, once I finish it.
Pokemon series in general is a favorite
Also animal crossing, ssb melee, super Mario 64, Mario kart 64, and banjo kazooie.

As for series: Legend of Zelda, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Fable, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Saints Row, and Super Smash Bros.

I also like The Last Remnant, Secret of Mana and Super Mario World.

I don't play a lot of videogames, but I do have my favourites: PS3 games would be Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Devil May Cry 4 and Tekken 6. Also stuff from PSN like Echochrome and Flower.

Also on PC, Silent Hill 3--- best SH game for me :) I don't know if anyone remember Rune?? I enjoyed playing that game on PC, yeay for Vikings!

Hmmm, this is tough, I have been playing for ages:

I think I will pick games that I put a lot of hours in:

Treasure of Tarmin
Spyro 2: Rypto's Rage
NHL Faceoff 2001
Out Of This World
Dune 2

All Pokemon Versions (Red, Gold, Ruby, etc)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
Animal Crossing series
Fifa Soccer
Paper Mario TYD

Still one of my most favorite games ever.

fallout_2_logo-300x300.jpg

I'll add Knights of the Old Republic II, Witcher 2, Pok?mon series (or Emerald) and Zelda series and Planescape: Torment. I love a good rpg with great writing.

Back