• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Duck Villager

Who is your favorite?

• Bill

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • Deena

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Derwin

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Drake

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Freckles

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Fruity

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Gloria

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Joey

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Ketchup

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Maelle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mallary

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Miranda

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Molly

Votes: 49 45.0%
  • Pate

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pompom

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Quillson

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Scoot

Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Shinabiru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weber

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
Drake and Molly are my favs because they look so innocent and cute. I especially like Molly's adorable little face.

Derwin! I know he's not the most popular but I love him so much! I think it's cool that he's one of the only villagers to wear glasses and he looks cute in them! I also love his lazy look he has all the time. He was in my ACGC town and were best friends so I love him.

Molly! I'm definitely that stereotypical girl with the pink/white town and all the popular and cute villagers. Molly is my favorite of all the villagers tho and the only one I ever got a photo of. I literally love her so much :)

I never had a favorite Duck villager until i watched Vinny from Vinsauce play Animal crossing a few years ago. His love of Scoot the duck is contagious. If you're not a scoot fan, watch some clips of him playing New leaf and you will be a beliver lol.

definitely molly, i love her simple design, she's adorable! shout out to ketchup though, who doesn't love a tomato themed duck villager honestly

Tough choice between Bill and Molly, but I just like Bill too much not to choose him. I'll try and ignore the fact that he moved away all of the sudden and I don't have his card, but hey..

Drake by a landslide and nobody can change my mind.
Mallary, Scoot, Ketchup, Molly, and Bill's designs are kind of cute.
But none of the others really appeal to me

i love ketchup!! its a shame i had to pass her when on an island bc i have too many peppies :(

I really like Ketchup because she is currently on my island and she is awesome! And she looks very unique with her likeness to a tomato likeness. I also like Molly because she was in my NL town and I remember her being an absolute delight. Now honorable mentions, I have no experience of Scoot or Joey, but I've seen clips of them and so I adore them too. They are so cute!! Joey is like a lil baby duck (since he wears a diaper LOL) and to me Scoot looks like a lil baby too except his diaper is on his head LOOLL (yes, I am well aware it is a helmet but it still lowkey looks like a diaper). And you gotta love Joey's brows and little bitty eyes to contrast. And with Scoot, I love his shade of green with the little pink cheeks, so adorbs!

I voted for multiple but I forgot to click Molly. Lol Oops.
My top favorite duck is Pate. It's mainly because she was one of my first villagers and I feel very attached. (even though she left me...)

ketchup and molly🥺 - i dont really care for the duck villagers but molly and ketchup are adorable ;;

Molly is so adorable, I know she is the obvious choice but its for GOOD REASON - she is just so small and soft looking

I only really had one and that was in new leaf when I had Molly, she was so adorable! I liked talking with her, one of my more favorite villagers but then she just moved out one day and that was a little upsetting

I like Bill, Ketchup and Molly the most (seems they're the most popular as well according to the poll). Overall I'm not a huge fan of the duck villagers though!

Before NH, I didn't really have a favourite duck because I never really cared about any of them.

But since I chose Pompom as my peppy villager, she's become not just my favourite of the duck villagers, but also one of my favourite peppy villagers! Every day I always find her outside Resident Services, either dancing or singing and it is so adorable!! ❤

Back