• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Favorite Duck Villager

Who is your favorite?

• Bill

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • Deena

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Derwin

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Drake

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Freckles

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Fruity

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Gloria

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Joey

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Ketchup

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Maelle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mallary

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Miranda

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Molly

Votes: 49 45.0%
  • Pate

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pompom

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Quillson

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Scoot

Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Shinabiru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weber

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
Turns out I don't like many duccks ... Went through them and had to pick Quillson. He looks like a nerd, which is a great vibe.

Mallary is the one duck I adore the most here, she was one of my starter villagers back in Wild World where she also lived in my town for quite a while. Besides, Mallary's also one of my favorite snooties.

I also like Ketchup.

I voted for Molly and Freckles.

Molly's design is so cute. She's one of the most natural-looking ducks but at the same time she's adorable, which is a perfect combination.

Freckles because I had her in my town in NL for ages. She's a complete weirdo but I really like her and think she's hilarious. She strikes me as kind of tomboy (with her swimming and fishing stuff) but she's a peppy and that makes her pretty unique to me. Also, as far as ducks with human features go, the freckles aren't half bad.

Now hair and makeup on ducks, on the other hand

It's really hard to choose between Molly and Deena, both being normal ducks and all, but Deena edges it out a little bit just because I've had her longer. They're both excellent though, and Molly's design is exceptionally adorable.

Omg I love the ducks so much and I would love an all-duck town. Not only are they cute irl, but the designs in ac are so cute. My fav is Quillson, because I had him in my NL town and I fell in love with his smug personality and how unpopular he is. I understand why he is unpopular, but I have sympathy for him and gave him a chance. So glad I did. He was so cute and amazing. I also love Deena, Drake, Bill and Derwin. Deena because I had her as well and she is underrated as well. Drake because his cute design and jock fits so well. Bill is cute and a nice colour. And Derwin because he looks like a geeky gamer and is scared of finding his girl. But one day, he will find a cute lil girl duck that will love him ❤. Honestly almost all the ducks are rlly cute and I would be happy with most of them, only exception tho is Gloria. I had her once and her design put me off, also I never rlly liked snooties.

So in conclusion, ducks are the best species in the game for me.

The only Duck that I like is Molly. :/ It’s kinda sad since I like ducks.
Post automatically merged:

I just don’t like their designs.

Gah! I got so excited about voting for freckles that I forgot to vote for the other ducks I like. I like pate and scoot and Miranda so much too! In fact, ducks are one of the species that is really growing on me. Molly is cute too of course!

but freckles is special somehow, maybe because I am a freckley girl myself 😋

I had to vote for ketchup bc she’s my baby but BILL IS A SWEET BABY AND HE DESERVES MORE RECOGNITION.

Definitely Molly. She looks so much like a real duck that it is quite cute haha

Back