Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Scoot

Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Shinabiru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weber

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
Drake and Molly are my favs because they look so innocent and cute. I especially like Molly's adorable little face.

Derwin! I know he's not the most popular but I love him so much! I think it's cool that he's one of the only villagers to wear glasses and he looks cute in them! I also love his lazy look he has all the time. He was in my ACGC town and were best friends so I love him.

Molly! I'm definitely that stereotypical girl with the pink/white town and all the popular and cute villagers. Molly is my favorite of all the villagers tho and the only one I ever got a photo of. I literally love her so much :)

I never had a favorite Duck villager until i watched Vinny from Vinsauce play Animal crossing a few years ago. His love of Scoot the duck is contagious. If you're not a scoot fan, watch some clips of him playing New leaf and you will be a beliver lol.

definitely molly, i love her simple design, she's adorable! shout out to ketchup though, who doesn't love a tomato themed duck villager honestly

Tough choice between Bill and Molly, but I just like Bill too much not to choose him. I'll try and ignore the fact that he moved away all of the sudden and I don't have his card, but hey..

Drake by a landslide and nobody can change my mind.
Mallary, Scoot, Ketchup, Molly, and Bill's designs are kind of cute.
But none of the others really appeal to me

I really like Ketchup because she is currently on my island and she is awesome! And she looks very unique with her likeness to a tomato likeness. I also like Molly because she was in my NL town and I remember her being an absolute delight. Now honorable mentions, I have no experience of Scoot or Joey, but I've seen clips of them and so I adore them too. They are so cute!! Joey is like a lil baby duck (since he wears a diaper LOL) and to me Scoot looks like a lil baby too except his diaper is on his head LOOLL (yes, I am well aware it is a helmet but it still lowkey looks like a diaper). And you gotta love Joey's brows and little bitty eyes to contrast. And with Scoot, I love his shade of green with the little pink cheeks, so adorbs!

I voted for multiple but I forgot to click Molly. Lol Oops.
My top favorite duck is Pate. It's mainly because she was one of my first villagers and I feel very attached. (even though she left me...)

ketchup and molly🥺 - i dont really care for the duck villagers but molly and ketchup are adorable ;;

Molly is so adorable, I know she is the obvious choice but its for GOOD REASON - she is just so small and soft looking

I only really had one and that was in new leaf when I had Molly, she was so adorable! I liked talking with her, one of my more favorite villagers but then she just moved out one day and that was a little upsetting

I like Bill, Ketchup and Molly the most (seems they're the most popular as well according to the poll). Overall I'm not a huge fan of the duck villagers though!

Before NH, I didn't really have a favourite duck because I never really cared about any of them.

But since I chose Pompom as my peppy villager, she's become not just my favourite of the duck villagers, but also one of my favourite peppy villagers! Every day I always find her outside Resident Services, either dancing or singing and it is so adorable!! ❤

Back