Favorite Cat Villager

lolly!! she’s so adorable and is literally the sweetest little kitty :3

I love kiki, I had her in NL for so long and I’m still hoping I find her on NH ^^ but my heart truly

first it needs to be said that the cat characters are some of the best in the game both design and personality wise, BUT the best cat in the game is Lolly! She’s completely adorable, she’s super sweet and she looks like my cat scrambles❤️ I Love her

I like Tabby! She’s always smiling and it’s adorable. Just a big fan of her design in general and I’m pretty fond of peppy villagers.
Katt is another close contender. She was one of the first uchi/sisterly villagers I ever had actually. I really like her house, too.

I really like kabuki!!!! He's just a grumpy old man ahuhuhu he calls me "kiddo" bless him :') also really like his house

I also really like punchy! I fell in love the moment he said "mrmpht" in my campsite :)))))

My favorite cat villager is Ankha! I just love her design and she, in my opinion, is the best looking snooty character in ACNL! She also pairs so well with Lucky and he's also in my town so it is so perfect.

Mine is Kitty or Mitzi. Mitzi is my bday twin and Kitty just seems like a sophisticated lady. But I like her simplicity and style.

So many! But mostly Olivia (my WW buddy), Punchy (trying to get him in NL), Mitzi, and Felyne

Rudy or Kiki definitely!! Their character designs are awesome to me, plus Kiki's been very nice to me in my first NL town 😌

Rudy, as my profile suggest. I really like how he looks, especially when he smiles like what he is doing in my profile pic.

Kabuki. To be fair, he’s my only cat villager. He randomly moved in and became a forever for me.

My favorite cat villager and favorite villager of them all is Tangy! I love her so much and I don't know why. I have her in NL and NH!

Back