• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite candy collectible?

My favorite Candy collectible currently is the Pink Candy. Probably due in no small part to the fact that I have one of each Candy collectible except for the Pink Candy and Dark Candy since they were Count Inside the Bottle event prizes, but pink is also my third favorite color. Hopefully it returns someday so that I might eventually earn it.

My second favorite is probably the Vask Candy because of the orange and black stripes since orange and black are the colors most commonly associated with Halloween and I was hoping we'd get this as a collectible eventually. I'm glad it finally happened this year!

The Rainbow Candy and Corrupted Rainbow Candy are third and fourth place. I really love the vibrant colors of the Rainbow Candy and think the Corrupted Rainbow Candy is a fun spin on it.

And to round out the top five, I'll give fifth place to the Friday the 13th Candy. Neat color scheme, cool name.

This answer will shock a lot of you 😂 purple candy is the best 😍💜

391.jpg

My favorite is definitely the Friday the 13th Candy by a long shot! The majority of my lineups center around blue and purple because I find the color combination quite pleasing (and, of course, almost all of my favorite Easter Eggs are within that range), and the design of the F13 Candy allows me to fit it into several of those. In fact, the gradient makes it the perfect collectible to put in the middle of blue/purple lineups. It’s a beautiful design, honestly.

Wix Candy my beloved... I'm also a fan of the Rainbow Candy, I'd say that's my second-favorite.

Honorable mentions go to the Corrupted Rainbow, Dark, and Purple Candy collectibles!

Hanukkah candy is the perfect icy blue. I also really love the Christmas gold candy, but it is so rare.

Rainbow candy is my favourite! 🌈 I think I bought like 100+ yellow candies during the event where some yellow candies would change into rainbow ones lol

My favorite would be the green, blue and purple candies. Although the 🍫 emoji makes me wish we had one for like valentine's day

The holiday candy canes are my favorites—I’m a big fan of Christmas. Otherwise I tend to lean toward other types of collectibles besides candy.

The pink candy for sure! The only one I likely won't be able to obtain.

Plus all the candy canes, I finally got my fifth this year! The design is so cute and I always look forward to the advent calendar during the holiday season. My favourite one up until now is the 2019 one (purple).

262.jpg
331.jpg

Pierott candy or Christmas gold candy I think are my favs! I always try and incorporate them into lineups in their respective seasons

Back