• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite candy collectible?

The Christmas Candy

Other than the Christmas Candy, and candy collectible is fine, as long as it’s not the yellow candy, red candy, green candy, or blue candy. Especially the yellow candy.

My favourite candy is Friday the 13th candy...which didn't appear on Friday the 13th again this year 😞

Other than that I also like the Christmas Candy. Its been a tradition for me to buy one with the candy cane every Christmas event.

I really love the Christmas Gold Candy! With the wintry background it has such a nice, elegant color scheme. I also like the Yellow Candy because I associate it with the game Ib, and I like the Red and Green candies too. The Pink Candy is cute as well and I'd definitely try to earn one if I got the chance.
I don't dislike any of the candy collectibles, but most of the other ones I'm just not all that interested in currently.

My favorite also was the Friday the 13th candy, used to have a half lineup until I had to sell them for my zombie eggs quest.

I really like the corrupted rainbow candy. The dark stripes look really nice with all the colors.

I like all the candies. Wishes, hmmm.... gummy bears in all the colors, but gradient, like the star fragments, but still looking like gummy bears...

Definitely the dark and spirit candies, they look so mysterious 👻

I'm a simple man with simple needs, thus the Red Candy is my favorite of the bunch. Though the new Vask Candy is definitely #2 for me! 😇
Mine's also simple...I like the blue candy. I also like blue maple leafs ;)

The star fragments are based on candy, so they count right?

My favorite is the Hanukkah candy. The white and blue combo is very pleasing

What a bad time to have the on-site collectible list under construction 😅

Blue and Pink candies are my favorite!

31.jpg
262.jpg

The dark/wix candies or the christmas candy are my favourite. Funny enough I don't actually have any of those candies.

I like the dark and wix candies because they are dark. You can't go wrong with dark collectibles, or even better, the collectibles with the darker colored backgrounds.

i think my favourite is the hanukah candy! i haven’t been able to use it in any lineups yet as i’ve struggled to come up with ideas for it, but i think it’s such a pretty collectible! the blues and white look so beautiful together, and pairs so nicely with the snowy background! ❄️

my runner-up favourites are the rainbow, pink, orange, and christmas gold candies! the blue and purple candies are so lovely as well 🍬💞 i’m blessed to own all of them except for the christmas gold and pink candies!

my candy collectible wishes came true with the rainbow and corrupted rainbow candies, but i would love to see some sort of holographic or iridescent candy collectible one day!

I just enjoy candy in general. I don't know if I have a favorite overall, but I know out of the ones I have it's the rainbow candy my sister gave me. Sentimental value =33

Back