• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favorite ben and jerry's ice cream

favorite

• Total voters
It is a newer flavor so it is not listed here, but Salted Caramel Core! It tastes amazing!!!
I was never a caramel person before, but this has definitely changed that.

Cookie dough and phish food! Haven't had it in years though because I buy other ice-cream brands nowadays.

I've had Ben and Jerry's once. It was peanut butter cup and it was amazing.

Very original so I'll go with Cookie Dough, I love it so much! Actually, we don't have that many types in France... so yeah.. we have cookie dough, half baked, vanilla walnut thing (which I love too hehe!), and peanut butter cup... and I think that's all you'll find in most shops... sad for us I guess

phish food! i love chocolate ice cream! it sounds rly lame but it holds special memories as well bc when i was feeling sad n hungry one time someone asked me what my favourite ice cream was and i said phish food and they ordered it to my house :' )

Of the ones I've tried, cookie dough is my favorite. There are some that you listed that I've never seen in stores around here, though. Minter Wonderland sounds like something I would probably like, but have never had the chance to try it.

I voted "Ben and Jerry's Sucks" but in reality I've never tried it because it's not peanut free. I guess it sucks for not being allergy friendly :p

Half baked

Mind you, I think I would also like Sofa so good which is on sale in Tesco at the moment.
I never pay full price for them though, only ever really buy them when their on offer.
The peanut butter cup one sounds very nice, may have to go on a hunt for that as I'm going through a peanut butter phase.

that one flavour that has chocolate fish in it? i cant remember the name of the ice cream flavour lol

Last edited:
Back