favorite ben and jerry's ice cream

favorite

• Total voters
It is a newer flavor so it is not listed here, but Salted Caramel Core! It tastes amazing!!!
I was never a caramel person before, but this has definitely changed that.

Cookie dough and phish food! Haven't had it in years though because I buy other ice-cream brands nowadays.

I've had Ben and Jerry's once. It was peanut butter cup and it was amazing.

Very original so I'll go with Cookie Dough, I love it so much! Actually, we don't have that many types in France... so yeah.. we have cookie dough, half baked, vanilla walnut thing (which I love too hehe!), and peanut butter cup... and I think that's all you'll find in most shops... sad for us I guess

phish food! i love chocolate ice cream! it sounds rly lame but it holds special memories as well bc when i was feeling sad n hungry one time someone asked me what my favourite ice cream was and i said phish food and they ordered it to my house :' )

Of the ones I've tried, cookie dough is my favorite. There are some that you listed that I've never seen in stores around here, though. Minter Wonderland sounds like something I would probably like, but have never had the chance to try it.

I voted "Ben and Jerry's Sucks" but in reality I've never tried it because it's not peanut free. I guess it sucks for not being allergy friendly :p

Half baked

Mind you, I think I would also like Sofa so good which is on sale in Tesco at the moment.
I never pay full price for them though, only ever really buy them when their on offer.
The peanut butter cup one sounds very nice, may have to go on a hunt for that as I'm going through a peanut butter phase.

that one flavour that has chocolate fish in it? i cant remember the name of the ice cream flavour lol

Last edited:
Back