• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite and least favorite villager?

My favorite villager is Astrid!!! <3333333333333
My LEAST favorite villager is Rolf! UGHHHH! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Favorite: This was tough, to close between Bettina and Ankha! Ankha wins with the killer Shakespeare quote but I love them both equally.

Least favorite: Quillson. He moved in front of my ledge when I chose this map because of the easy access to the ledge and the closeness of the Retail to my ledge. He single handedly ruined my map for me. He moved on my hybrids I had lining the area to make it pretty. He then came up while I was plot resetting in my new town, like I was actually going to let him in my town again, then he DARED showed up in my Campsite. Quillson, camping in my town? I unlocked Shrunk that day and got my first emotion that was perfect- Mistake. Because Quillson is a mistake.

Fave: Graham the smug hamster.... he's just.... my bff. He lives right next door to me, he always says kawaii stuff to me. His little glasses..... And his shirt is called "vegetarian" shirt. So cute. ^^

Least Fave: Benedict the Chicken...... I kill... Rage Fury Death Hate

Last edited:
My fav would have to be Julian. I had him in my town for the longest. I was super happy when I first saw him in someone's town. Then he moved into my town a couple days later. I love him to death.
My least fav would have to be Canberra. Ugh, so annoying and I disliked having her in my town. She was the ultimate raid boss...lol

My favorite villager is Astrid!!! <3333333333333
My LEAST favorite villager is Rolf! UGHHHH! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

How come Rolf? :O

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: My favorite is Tiffany. I like Audrey Hepburn and I think it is really cool that a villager is based of her. Tiffany is just an all around ridiculous villager, I just like her I guess. A close 2nd would be Rolf. I have had him in most of my animal crossing games and he is really nice.

My least favorite might be Canberra. She looks and acts disgusting.

Favourite: Kidd is my current favourite in town, before that it was Whitney and rolf. Though out of all my villagers Gwen was probably the sweetest to me

Least favourite: Either Samson or Rooney. Both their houses are in bad spots and I dunno, they're just not very cute D:

favorite: SHEP, that luis cilia hippie dog yas
least: any monkey or bird. also blanche smh

Back