• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite AC:WW villager?

How do you get pics of villagers??? I never got one. heck, I dont even have any pictures or portriats! I want a picture of Drake because hes cool and I convinced him out of moving. :mez:

In my town, I like some orange bear, his name slips my mind at the moment.

Pinky, Kiki, Stitches

Pinky's a pink panda,
Kiki a black cat
Stitches a colorful teddy bear!

Kiki is dumb, because she wants a polar fleece, and Pinky gave her one! It's SITTING IN HER HOUSE!

Jay... my favorite... is moving away

:'( i never got his picture... he has his stuff packed up.. i keep telling him not to move, i hope it works...

Snake is my all time favorite... but as for people i have in my town that i like...

i like Jitters, Cheve, and... umm... Kiki i guess... >_>

Anchovy moved away. : (

Mitzi the cat...My only starting villager left...We have become friends also my other friends are sable the porcupine(able sister) and the brewster.

Man I wish I had Peanut in my town...
But right now stitches is my favorite.
He was going to move

:'( , but I stopped him
from doing so. :lol:

I don't got Drake no more... :no: I got a new town.

:'( But my new favorite is Dizzy the elephant. I hate Tangy and she just won't leave with her ugly face!

Rowan (have his pic)
Jeremiah (cant get it yet)
Alfonso (meh hes cool)

I have 4 pics: Goldie, KK, Bella, and ROWAN!

My faves are:

Jay-a blue jay
Bluebear-a bluebear
mallary- a mallard
Camofrog-
Derwin-a duck
Chow-a panda
kk slider

I have all their pics...but everyone moved all exept Jay.

Back