• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite AC:WW villager?

How do you get pics of villagers??? I never got one. heck, I dont even have any pictures or portriats! I want a picture of Drake because hes cool and I convinced him out of moving. :mez:

In my town, I like some orange bear, his name slips my mind at the moment.

Pinky, Kiki, Stitches

Pinky's a pink panda,
Kiki a black cat
Stitches a colorful teddy bear!

Kiki is dumb, because she wants a polar fleece, and Pinky gave her one! It's SITTING IN HER HOUSE!

Jay... my favorite... is moving away

:'( i never got his picture... he has his stuff packed up.. i keep telling him not to move, i hope it works...

Snake is my all time favorite... but as for people i have in my town that i like...

i like Jitters, Cheve, and... umm... Kiki i guess... >_>

Anchovy moved away. : (

Mitzi the cat...My only starting villager left...We have become friends also my other friends are sable the porcupine(able sister) and the brewster.

Man I wish I had Peanut in my town...
But right now stitches is my favorite.
He was going to move

:'( , but I stopped him
from doing so. :lol:

I don't got Drake no more... :no: I got a new town.

:'( But my new favorite is Dizzy the elephant. I hate Tangy and she just won't leave with her ugly face!

Rowan (have his pic)
Jeremiah (cant get it yet)
Alfonso (meh hes cool)

I have 4 pics: Goldie, KK, Bella, and ROWAN!

My faves are:

Jay-a blue jay
Bluebear-a bluebear
mallary- a mallard
Camofrog-
Derwin-a duck
Chow-a panda
kk slider

I have all their pics...but everyone moved all exept Jay.

Back