fave space related media?

Futurama all the way!!! Technically a more futuristic type of show, but there's definitely a lot of space elements, so I say it counts.

WALL-E was also a favorite movie of mine since I was a kid and I really enjoy the Pikmin series. ^^

SolarBalls.

It is a web series on YouTube. ^_^

Mass Effect and Gundam are the two things that come to mind when I think of space media that's special to me. But there's quite a few things already mentioned that I enjoy as well, I'm just lazy too write them out lmao.

Pikmin if we're talking nintendo wise and anime wise, i do like planetes quite alot 10/10 highly reccomend it and ofc cowboy bebop.

Futurama and Star Wars are pretty good. I've never actually played Pikmin before, so I can't really say anything about it. Oh, and also, since Kirby counts, that's definitely on this list.

Books:
The Expanse series, by James S. A. Corey (so long, so good)
Project Hail Mary, by Andy Weir
A Closed and Common Orbit, by Becky Chambers
On a Sunbeam, by Tillie Walden
An Unkindness of Ghosts, by Rivers Solomon
Ender's Shadow, by Orson Scott Card
A Wrinkle in Time/A Wind in the Door, by Madeleine L'Engle
When Light Left Us, by Leah Thomas
The City in the Middle of the Night, by Charlie Jane Anders
An Absolutely Remarkable Thing, by Hank Green
A Fire Upon the Deep, by Vernor Vinge

Movies:
The Martian
Arrival (my favorite movie--alien linguistics!!!!)
The Last Jedi (plus nostalgia for the whole Star Wars franchise; I was OBSESSED as a child)

Games:
Super Mario Galaxy
Destiny/Destiny 2
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (hilarious for groups)

As you can see, I read a lot of books, and I do not watch so many movies. The Martian and Arrival are two of my top ten movies ever.

It's pretty obviously Metroid. I also like the Alien film series although I've only got to watch one movie because the rest aren't available on the streaming services I have.

if you know me AT ALL you know what I’ll say. Read my sig for info, specifically the links and specifically the one that starts with No Man and rhymes with Pie.

Futurama and Star Wars are pretty good. I've never actually played Pikmin before, so I can't really say anything about it. Oh, and also, since Kirby counts, that's definitely on this list.
Obviously, I have to add one more thing, that being this.

Oh, wait, that’s wrong, I meant this.

Back