• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction fauna's looking for a new home! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw I guess I'm going to be beaten no matter what ahaah :) Hope your friend enjoys her!!

eh

21 mil

I kinda really want her

Edit: This ends while I am working tomorrow, so I won't be able to pick her up until after if I somehow win ;-;

Last edited:
40 mil

I'm willing to go higher or even spend it all for this little deer.

or I can offer 500 tbt

Last edited:
I bid 50 millon for her, as well as including any 5 fossils you need, and any 5 rare items you want.

I have powersave, so ideally I can get you whatever you want for her

Dang, if fauna somehow moves out of my town (over my dead body!) imma sell her so fast. Excited to watch this lol. TC is seeing dollar signs.

I bid 50 millon for her, as well as including any 5 fossils you need, and any 5 rare items you want.

You do realize Powersaves aren't allowed on the forums right?

A: It's cheating
B: It's not fair to those who actually earned millions of IGBS over hours and hours
C: You're trying to use it to win auctions, basically cheating.

Last edited:
It has never been a problem anywhere else.

I already had my bells saved since I got the game in 2013. I had powersave for a week now. And I use my powersave as well, to help people who DON'T have the bells to get their dreamies, or who want hard to find items.

At least I'm honest I use it and I help people out for FREE.

It has never been a problem anywhere else.

I already had my bells saved since I got the game in 2013. I had powersave for a week now. And I use my powersave as well, to help people who DON'T have the bells to get their dreamies, or who want hard to find items.

At least I'm honest I use it and I help people out for FREE.

A powersave is a powersave. Still cheating if you ask anyone. You basically said "I can get you anything because I own a powersave"-Cheating.

Last time I checked the Tree Bell Forums doesn't allow any type of powersaves or duping of items.

Not only can you get in trouble for using one, someone knowingly sells you things because you have one can get in trouble as well.

Powersaves can't be trusted in any manner.

Last edited:

i'm sorry, but as margot said, powersaves aren't allowed on the forum. it makes things unfair for other users.

leading bid: forty million by margot

side note: i can hold fauna for a day or two if needed :)

If I win I can take her tonight ^^ Just got Rosie in boxes

Last edited:
If I win I can take her tonight ^^ Just got Rosie in boxes

okay perfect :)

i tted back to her moving date, so she's ready as soon as the auction ends.

i'll probably have the winner pick her up first, and go to my other town (same fc) to transfer the bells. (as long as you have a good wifi rating)

either that or half payment, fauna, and then the other half. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back