• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Father's Day (June 16)

I've been playing the UK version for three days, and I too only have a notice about Father's Day, no letter from Dad for me :(

My dad sent me a letter and a red carnation. Did the people who did not get letters have full mailboxes?

I got a letter from my dad and a red carnation! Yay flowers!

<_< It's nice that in-game dad sends us letters. My real one was never around as a child and now being around him sets off the 'stranger in my presence' anxiety alarms I have, making it really uncomfortable when my grandparents force me to visit him.

My dad sent me a letter and a red carnation. Did the people who did not get letters have full mailboxes?
I didn't receive anything apart from a letter welcoming me from the Happy Home Academy.
My mailbox was also not full at all.

It seems like only American folks got the letter with the carnation... I'm European and I got nothing.
Does someone maybe feel like timetraveling and picking up a few more? I'd like to buy 1!

I got a letter and a red carnation. I think I have the Canadian version of the game (bought in Brazil but it has French and English instructions on the back I think?)

I got a ranch couch from my mom! :)
Strange about the carnations. Maybe the rest of us will get it later today? Perhaps it hasn't come through yet.

I didn't get anything... How realistic. I would have like some carnations though! :(

Red carnation from mom... I'm having a horrible fathers day anyway. I have to work a 10 hour shift of chaos

I got red carnations in a letter from my dad

Last edited:
Euro player. I got a letter from mom with a classic end table. Not what I expected.

UK player here only thing I got was the message board update I really could of done with getting the new flowers guess I'll be waiting till next year:(

Back