• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fashion Dreamer

What is everyone's option on it since it came out? I kept seeing it mentioned online everywhere I am interested but I heard its expensive?

Also can you play online with others at all?
I liked some of the concepts initially, but after the first few days, my drive to play the game fizzled out. I was hoping to return to it with the new content that released earlier this month, but that update/event has been broken, which doesn't exactly fill me with hope for the future.

I still think it's a fun game to pick up and play occasionally when you're in a dress-up/picture-taking mood, but, yes, it is relatively expensive ($49.99 USD / £39.99). Why they didn't incorporate more of the core formula and quality Syn Sophia is known for is beyond me.

As for online play, you don't "play" with others per se, but playing online allows you to visit others' showrooms, create lookits for them, and have them created for you. IMO, it's a must to make the most out of the game.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I AM SO EXCITED FOR FASHION DREAMER! I saw the game in the direct and LITERALLY SCREAMED because I thought it was Style Savvy. Sadly, it is not but it seems to be a spiritual successor to the series! On the game's website, Syn Sophia is shown on there which means that the same company that made Style Savvy is also working on this game! What do you think? Are you excited and will you be picking up this game? I KNOW I WILL the second it goes live on the Eshop. I always wanted to play Style Savvy and it looked absolutely fab and now I can play as a boy in the new game! I really hope there is more to it then what was shown, I want a boutique like in SS and I hope for it to have a fun narrative and more then just on the surface fashion. It is supposed to come out sometime this year!
Untitled227_20240118080039.png

i will definitely check it out!!

i think i'll get a lot out of it, so its probably worth it, however i dont want to waste my money just yet if its not good

Untitled227_20240118080039.png

Back