Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (139) +
~*Welcome to Farobi and Waffles's funky cycling thread*~

Currently in boxes: no one.

Our timezones are EST + 12, or GMT + 8, and we cycle mainly from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM daily.

Rules:
1) No reservations.

2) No redistribution please. Giving villagers I gave away is acceptable, but selling them or using them as a leeway for one of your "dreamies" is unacceptable and will result to a negative WiFi Rating and a ban from the forums (not powerful enough for that :( ) thread.

3) Contact Farobi who's villagers you want off the auto-void, and he'll happily oblige. (Waffles is not auto-voiding anyone).

4) For popular villagers, you must show proof of the villager being a dream villager.

5) First come, first served. If the first person doesn't have space, then the villager will become the second person's.

6)Feel free to chat in this thread - don't make it too out-of-hand though.

7) Villagers will be held according to the cycler's preference.

8) Tips such as TBT Bells are much appreciated. Give how much you think the villager is worth, though these tips are not necessary.

9) If I go offline once you claim a villager, you must be online by my time schedule in order for you to go to my town and claim the villager. If you are not online by 15 minutes, then it's game on.

Farobi in Red
ITookYourWaffles in Green

Farobi of Oldale:

Marshal
Merengue
Lolly
Kyle
Rudy
Bianca
Punchy
Violet*
* -auto-voided unless there are signs of interests

Waffles of Mishiro:

Stitches
Bob
Rosie
Whitney
Genji
Hazel
Kid Cat
Monty
Big Top

Sup guys. Been a while since I've frequented this forum, and I'm back with an all new shiny cycling thread. I haven't been into ACNL lately, and I believe that none of my villagers are worthy of being unloved and uncared for, so I decided to make them up for adoption. And best of all, for free! :cool:

But wait, there's more! I'm not alone. ITookYourWaffles, who has been inactive in the game as well, has collaborated with me and will cycle in this thread for no charge too. We will try to make this thread as active as possible to help you achieve your dream villagers (mostly me though). :blush:

call me waffles Im 16 hot and cutehere my number 1234meow so yeah so call me...maybe now i guess lol[/swag]

Seriously though, hi I'm Waffles. I'm a gamer; I play Dota 2, Team Fortress 2, and I am also a huge Nintendo fan since I was four years old. I plan on cycling alongside Farobi because, honestly, I'm tired and bored of playing ACNL, I dislike my villagers, #animals are needy :U but mostly because I want to help people to achieve their dreamies too weeeee swag #twinning

Adopted list:
Marshal
Phoebe

Voided list:

Last edited:
Yay for cycling threads <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just noticed you have Rudy. *lurks*

moving out:
Phoebe.png

phoebe the uchi ostrich

Will eat dinner for 20 or so minutes and get back to the thread. if she's not claimed by then, she'll still be available for a few minutes, then she'll be voided if there's no signs of interest.

YOU TWO MADE A CYCLING THREAD WHAT EVEN <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

"call me waffles im 16 hot"

AHAHAHA

Last edited:
Since I'm running out of internet time, I may extend this giveaway for a day or so. Unless someone would claim her in less than 5 minutes from this post :p

YOU TWO MADE A CYCLING THREAD WHAT EVEN <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

"call me waffles im 16 hot"

AHAHAHA

She's cray shhhhh don't tell her I said that

Last edited:
Since I'm running out of internet time, I may extend this giveaway for a day or so. Unless someone would claim her in less than 5 minutes from this post :p

She's cray shhhhh don't tell her I said that

coloured text. fancy.

and youre cray c:

Since I'm running out of internet time, I may extend this giveaway for a day or so. Unless someone would claim her in less than 5 minutes from this post :p [/COLOR]

I'll claim her, if you extend the giveaway for a day! I'll hopefully have a space by then.

Last edited:
FYI, guys, Waffles and I are taking a break from cycling for tonight. So stalkers, you may have to wait out 20 hours or so before we start this cycling thread back up! ('Cause school :( )

Chatting with the people is fun though. Do it and fill this thread with useless spam and pictures xD

Last edited:
I am going to have so much competition with Rosie and Lolly :<
I am going to check back tomorrow at this time so I also hope I don't miss much :<
I seriously just trying to get my town fully completed because I friggen bad at placing things and can't plan anything
bb8.jpg

I feel like lolly and Rosie are overrated. But then I look at my dreamies LOL

Back