• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ~*Farobi and Waffles's Cycling Thread*~

I am going to have so much competition with Rosie and Lolly :<
I am going to check back tomorrow at this time so I also hope I don't miss much :<
I seriously just trying to get my town fully completed because I friggen bad at placing things and can't plan anything
bb8.jpg

I think reaction pic or any other useless pic is not allowed in TBT Forums I guess just a reminder

Probably gonna read the rule closely now ...
I just like Lolly and Rosie designs,I love every peppy villager designs.

Actually, it's okay in Cycling threads. We're all just chatting here anyway xD

I hope so the last time I asked the admin he said that you can post reaction pictures in BASEMENT only *sigh*

Last edited:
But I should really stop spamming this thread with picture though .
I wonder will I miss Lolly or Rosie when I head to school

I just noticed that you have my favorite villager Kid Kat. OH MYYYYYY GOSH! :D I would really dare to get Kid Kat though. And also yes! Another cycling thread! Hope you guys could get all of your dreamies.

But I should really stop spamming this thread with picture though .
I wonder will I miss Lolly or Rosie when I head to school

we don't plan on cycling until 5~8PM est + 12

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just noticed that you have my favorite villager Kid Kat. OH MYYYYYY GOSH! :D I would really dare to get Kid Kat though. And also yes! Another cycling thread! Hope you guys could get all of your dreamies.

good luck ^^

Derp i sometimes choose green font instead of red lol

Last edited:
I want red as well :>
Hopefully I will get up here at that time and try to snatch someone away

I want red too because of that Reggie swag that Farobi got.
Reggie swag. XD

Edit about that mistake.

Last edited:
Woah ok welcome back to cycling Farobi!

Going through all the events after TTing backwards is kinda fun o.o I thought it'd be really tiring ^^' (the aspect that you could make a mistake and lose villagers though is really scary but I spend like half an hour checking them anyway :B )

Since the previous claimer of Phoebe is offline, she is still available. (sorry Sabyy, but I can't cycle at any other time :( )

Well I got back in time now :>
Hopefully Phoebe doesn't get voided,I like her but I already have 9 villager,waiting for Rosie or Lolly :>

Well I got back in time now :>
Hopefully Phoebe doesn't get voided,I like her but I already have 9 villager,waiting for Rosie or Lolly :>
I'm trying to get rid of Rosie hope shes leaving soon but yeah shes sick I got Bob

Last edited:
I'm trying to get rid of Rosie hope shes leaving soon but yeah shes sick I got Bob and Poncho woo

Nice! I'll edit the main post :]

Meanwhile, I'm Super training in Pokemon trying to get the Reset Bag. Got 1, but want more >.>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, who left?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got one 6 minutes later. The first took 20 minutes, lol.

Meanwhile,I am still seriously undecided on whether I should get X or Y
I would have to reset my Y if no one buys X items but then I would need to get back my 200 hours of gameplay

Back