• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

FANTASY RP | Mahou Acadamy | OPEN & NEW

Aurelia

Aurelia jumped as she was grabbed into a hug. "Er- i'm not lonely. I might be able to be your friend if you stop being so full on." She said coldly at her before sighing as she remembered that people would consider this rude and she could get teased because of it. "Sorry. I'm not very good around company so I can be a bit rude at times." She forced on a small smile, hating every moment of this conversation. She didn't want a friend, nor did she need one. "No, sorry, but i'm room number 437, so we can't have midnight feasts, nor can I summon familiars." She frowned at the girls questions. People sure where nosy. "Now seriously. I really am hungry, so can I please eat my ice cream?"​

[Better check yo'self before you wreck yo'self.

Ahem, I'm pretty sure I already responded to them.]

eh, wasn't ethre speaking to me character?
well, sorry, didn't know she was talking to you, since my character was eating breakfast
foods... and was at an empty table... ))​

Last edited:
.:YuYu:.
"Oh, sure! I love ice cream, what flavor?" She asked, curious as to what it was. It was a shame that they weren't near- a whole floor apart, yet, she still hoped to make a good friend from this pacy liar girl.​

Last edited:
Akama Yuto

"Ahh, it can't be helped, can it? Breakfast's the most important meal of the day, right? You've still gotta eat it in the end," Akama grinned, holding out his hand to the other, reaching across the table. "I'm Akama Yuto - pleased to meet you!" the boy smiled again, sitting back in his seat properly, now leaning on his elbow. He still looked too comfortable - in fact, he spread his legs out to the other side of the table and is now staring at the man. "Man, I'm hungry.. I left my money upstairs. It's funny, I did come down here for food, after all, and I didn't bring any. Oh, what kind of magic do you use?"

Aurelia

"hmm? Oh, it's chocolate." Aurelia responded, now halfway through her ice cream. She hoped for something, anything, to intervene to make this girl stop talking, or at least shut up for a minute. "It's my favourite flavour-" She quickly shut up, not wanting to give anymore details about herself to this nosy little girl. She already knew her name and, in her opinion, she didn't need to know anything else about her.​

.: Gowther :.

Gowther barely noticed when someone ran right into him, being so wrapped up in his observations that something so trivial as someone interacting with him caught him off guard, the doll like boy merely reached up to adjust his glasses to examine the girl a bit better.

On closer observation, Gowther noted that the girl whom bumped into him appeared to be wearing black armour, and he felt a little bashful that perhaps he was underdressed coming to this academy, if it was the thing to wear armour right now then he would have to acquire some so he could fit in much better.

"Oh, it's fine.. I wasn't injured, it was only a tap so you don't need to worry." Gowther offered in an emotionless tone, then striking a pose, Gowther placed his index finger onto the middle rem of his glasses, and placed his hand onto his hip, the doll like boy stayed in such a weird pose as he introduced himself.

"However, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, I'm Gowther, I'm new.. who are you?" His tone kept that emotionless aspect even as he introduced himself so animatedly, slowly letting go of his glasses and letting his arms slack at his sides like a normal person should as he relaxed.

The doll like boy then slowly cocked his head to the side as he awaited Tsuki's introduction, not quite understanding that she didn't realize he was actually the new teacher at this academy.​

Last edited:
Tsuki Sumizome ~

Being rather unobservant of the mannerisms of others, Tsuki didn't question why Gowther made an introduction pose--though she didn't remember ever seeing anything quite like it before. "Tsuki Sumizomi, pleasure to meet you." she answered the teacher with another quick bow, "I'm new as well."

Despite the fact that she wasn't one to judge others at first glance, she had to admit this guy was somewhat strange. It didn't really bother her, however, since he didn't seem to be a bad person thus far, and strange was far better than ill-mannered in Tsuki's book--Though her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of her stomach growling, to which she let out a small chuckle in response. "It seems I require sustenance." she commented, looking down to the map she had sketched out. "Ah, good, I do have that marked."

.: Gowther :.

Perhaps a normal person would of smiled, but Gowther was by no means normal, and just stood there as the other introduced herself to him, taking in the information like a robot might as he stored her name in the back of his head so he wouldn't forget the first student he greeted at this academy.

Watching the other for only a few seconds, it wasn't very long until the rather vacant boy imitated Tsuki's actions, giving a bow of his own, then also raising around the same time Tsuki did. as Gowther simply figured if she did this gesture, it must of been polite to return it.

"Sustenance can be acquired in the cafeteria.. there is food there, along with beverages, and anything a student might need, I was actually thinking of going there myself, however.. " Gowther trailed off from his sentence, cupping his chin and looking thoughtful before he exclaimed.
"With being new here, I have no clue where the cafeteria is, so I'm afraid I might never get there. " a glint came from the doll like boy's eye, that suggested he was completely clueless and rendered useless as a guide.

Gowther waited for the other to reply, slightly hoping the girl would offer to take him to the cafeteria so he could become more accustom to the academy.

.: Satoshi :.

The male was surprised by the casuality that 'Akama' had given.
The albino sighed, slowly reaching his hand out to shake the hand.
"I am Kushimaya, Satoshi" he replied formally, soon putting his
hand back to the side of himself. "Are you even here o eat?" he asked,
staring at the man who was empty handed.

sorry everyone, can't do a good reply right now ;w;; ))

.: Dokusei :.

Dokusei frowned when he passed the cafeteria to get to his room on the third floor, hearing the voices of many just as he decided he wanted to eat. He quickly hit the button to summon the elevator, and when it opened up, empty, he hurried in, shifting his weight back and forth with anxiety. It would be the same here, where he'd stay far away from anyone, and he'd be alone as usual. Dokusei wasn't expecting anything different. After all, he could kill someone if they got too close. It's unfortunate nobody understood that his "bubble" was less for comfort, and more for their safety. If they could keep out of the zone, well, who knows what could happen?

Once he reached his floor, he quickly made his way into his room to set his belongings on the bed. Okay, he would just go eat and hurry back. He was sure nobody would be interested in talking to him, there wasn't a single thing interesting about him. He had no power, just some... disgusting curse, so he couldn't even impress them with that. Damn it, he frowned again.

The elevator luckily hadn't been called yet so he quickly made his way down into the cafeteria, avoiding eye contact with anyone currently in the room. His hands clenched into frustrated fists before he retrieved his food and turned to find an empty place to sit.

Aurelia

Aurelia speed ate her remaining ice cream, but had to slow down, due to sensitive teeth and brain freeze. ouch, she thought, as a large lump of ice cream landed on her front teeth, where they were most sensitive.

When she'd finally eaten the last mouthful, she thought blissfully about how she was finally free from this odd little girl. "Okay, finished. Bye bye. Please don't follow me." She started to get up from her seat, hoping desperately that she would just leave her alone, as she was starting to get annoyed by this imbecile.

Last edited:
Tsuki Sumizome ~

Tsuki was surprised that Gowther returned the bow--usually people just gave her strange looks for being so traditional when introducing herself or apologizing. It brought a small smile to her face despite the fact that it had been incorrect timing by now for him to do so. "Oh, that shouldn't be a problem, I can show you the way if you'd like." she offered courteously, putting away the parchment she held; she didn't really need it anymore after having memorized the route she would take to the cafeteria.

"Do you know what room you're staying in yet? I can probably help you find that later as well, if you are having trouble finding your way around. With how large this place is, it's unsurprisingly easy for one to get lost among the many nearly identical hallways." she added with a thoughtful look, remembering the painful amount of time it had taken her to find her own room on the third floor.

Username:MayorEvvie
Character Name: Sakuhi Tokido (often named Mushikui because of her corruptive nature (worm-eaten) and goes by the name of Rei Tokido when posing as a male)
Powers(up to three):She has one power-the ability to change her gender. She has come to the school to lern how to best use her strange ability.
Personality:A sadistic, homicidal trickster. She has the ability to change her gender, but sometimes she messes up and ends up creating her gender as a whole person, of whom she has to hunt down and kill. She is known as 'Mushikui' (worm eaten) because of her murderous nature. She has been commanded not to kill or attack anyone at the Academy, so she mutates her male form into exitence and attacks that sadistically. She came to the school for two reasons-as a sort of isolation (she's killed people :/) and to learn to control her odd power.
Appearance:
tumblr_mt0sti3y9Y1si1cjuo6_500.gif

download.jpg
Capture.jpg
Male Form:
tumblr_myvkp5iGJY1r42o1fo2_500.png

Last edited:
Akama Yuto

"Ahh, it can't be helped, can it? Breakfast's the most important meal of the day, right? You've still gotta eat it in the end," Akama grinned, holding out his hand to the other, reaching across the table. "I'm Akama Yuto - pleased to meet you!" the boy smiled again, sitting back in his seat properly, now leaning on his elbow. He still looked too comfortable - in fact, he spread his legs out to the other side of the table and is now staring at the man. "Man, I'm hungry.. I left my money upstairs. It's funny, I did come down here for food, after all, and I didn't bring any. Oh, what kind of magic do you use?"

"I'm Edan Jones." Edan replied as he bobbed back and forth on his seat. "I use fire magic for the most part and transformation magic." He replied casually, then he got an idea. "You can share with me." He offered.

Username: Ghost Soda
Character Name: Ayla Chambers
Powers(up to three): Ayla can read the minds of others and speak with them telepathically. However, she can't control this well and has to be inches away from someone to do so.
Personality:
Appearance:
tumblr_mojoegSLfO1qkn9ako5_500.png

hates rain, tactless, blunt, uncaring, colorblind, hates being touched,

Are the mods even accepting any of these characters?

[Dunno, itai has blocked PMs and VMs, so there is no way of asking her, and the other mods haven't said anything :C
Is this RP abandoned?]

Back