Fantasy Life General Thread

I'm only 4 challenges away from Legend miner! The only problem is that I have to mine 500 pieces of ore and I just hit 300... And then there's the Dark Heart...

*dies of seeing dark heart*

That thing is a PAIN. I deal 0 damage to it, even when Im at MAX attack..and I have my best pickaxe equipped...

"Prepare yourself!"

I'm only 4 challenges away from Legend miner! The only problem is that I have to mine 500 pieces of ore and I just hit 300... And then there's the Dark Heart...

The "Mine X number of Rocks" quest is annoying. When I finished all the miner quests, I was at 190+ rocks so I had to grind for the 500 rocks quest at terra nimbus/levitania

You guys have gotten me into wanting a dagger. Where's the best one you can get without the DLC? . u .

if you unlocked auto in crafting services do you get really awesome quality?

2 challenges away!!! 321 pieces of ore mined, 179 away from my first Legend life!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've played the game for about 60 hours, and I've ran pretty much whenever I can, and I'm will not at level 15? And does level 20 make your SP not decrease?

Um, what level(/skill/stats) should you be at for the final (well hopefully final) battle on the DLC? I'm not sure it's possible for me right now and have paused at the start of it after me and my companion both died twice before we got 2 pixels of damage down. S:

I'm level 62, with ~40 intelligence atm and downgraded to only +50 magic attack from my staff/outfit because I stupidly started this as an adept cook instead of switching back to my newly aquired god-magician. <_<'

Also my cutscene before this was rudely interupted by *played 100 hours* at the most vital/dramatic moment. Was pretty funny.

Last edited:
Um, what level(/skill/stats) should you be at for the final (well hopefully final) battle on the DLC? I'm not sure it's possible for me right now and have paused at the start of it after me and my companion both died twice before we got 2 pixels of damage down. S:

I'm level 62, with ~40 intelligence atm and downgraded to only +50 magic attack from my staff/outfit because I stupidly started this as an adept cook instead of switching back to my newly aquired god-magician. <_<'

Also my cutscene before this was rudely interupted by *played 100 hours* at the most vital/dramatic moment. Was pretty funny.

you mean the battle with dogu? well, all you have to do is hit dogu.. don't mind the other monsters

you mean the battle with dogu? well, all you have to do is hit dogu.. don't mind the other monsters

Well now I feel dumb. I just got instantly battered and panicked. :p I figured there wasn't much hope from Yuelia ending up floored immediately.

Hey guys, VERY off topic but does any fellow Aussies know eb games opens today? I wanna get this game so bad ;-;

( it's Australia day :eek: )

Last edited:
Well now I feel dumb. I just got instantly battered and panicked. :p I figured there wasn't much hope from Yuelia ending up floored immediately.

Couldn't blame you, that battle looks intense and intimidating so many ta only natural to think that you have to take out all the monsters :))

Couldn't blame you, that battle looks intense and intimidating so many ta only natural to think that you have to take out all the monsters :))

Yeah, I was sat like, 'Well it is the final battle, so maybe they expect you to actually be useful by this point.'
And with the doom stones I always beat the enemies before the stone too, so didn't really consider ignoring them.

This game kinda encapsulates why I find religion hard to understand. This god is useless. First you don't evn save the world, declare it dying and say you've given up on it.
And then we find out that he's scared an island into thinking doomsday will fall if they try to leave all because of an arguement with your wife. And they completely avoided that if he did let the world end, his wife would have gone down with it. (I presumed she was dead before the DLC.)

And the award for shoddy parenting goes to....

So I got Legend in Miner, and now I want to get to level 50 to play the DLC. I just don't know how to grind. I've seen people say that the Napdragon is the best way, but he only gives about 1,000 exp, and I need 40,000 exp to get to 50. :/

Last edited:
So it's quite impossible to own a horse this early in the game. I just saw the tortoise bonus after the new path opened to that pirate world.

So I got Legend in Miner, and now I want to get to level 50 to play the DLC. I just don't know how to grind. I've seen people say that the Napdragon is the best way, but he only gives about 1,000 exp, and I need 40,000 exp to get to 50. :/

Well, what I did was try to master other lives, like try to reach legend with them and stuff.. I wouldn't say that helped me level up fast... but I sure didn't notice that I was already level 50... So yeah, it's a good method if you don't want to feel the grind.. otherwise, maybe we can play sometime and take on all the dragons, wraiths, dinosaurs, etc.

I hit 0 on fir trees and ores at snowpeak. Do I lack in skill? Tool? Or stats?

Back