Fantasy Life General Thread

you can have all homes available. 3 without dlc iirc and 6 with dlc
cool. thanks.
made expert in wizard.XD
bet have those homes saves you dosh from flying there

Can a tailor make the full Artisan clothing set? Buying at the fashion store is pricey. :(

As an Adept Tailor, I can say that yes, Tailors can make the full Artisan clothing set. It's pretty cheap to craft too, if I recall!

Stupid question Prolly sorry Im new only level 3 at the game yet haha but before I go get a licensed for something else (Im a carpenter) do I need to Max out this level first or will I still level up if I start a new life also general tips would be great as I've played like 8 hours so far and am only level three just running around with a cat no clue Whaf Im doing but it's adorable and I wanna succeed lol help?

Stupid question Prolly sorry Im new only level 3 at the game yet haha but before I go get a licensed for something else (Im a carpenter) do I need to Max out this level first or will I still level up if I start a new life also general tips would be great as I've played like 8 hours so far and am only level three just running around with a cat no clue Whaf Im doing but it's adorable and I wanna succeed lol help?

Everyone was new at one point! (Hey, I got the game two days ago!)

Switching your Life is as simple as. You do not lose any progress in your current Life, nor do you need to "Max" it out, so to speak. The only requirement is that you level up to Fledgeling or better - which you do by completing the Tutorial Quest anyway. Afterwards, you can switch between Lives with ease! Although do note, for combat-based Lives (Paladin, Mercenary, Hunter, Magician) - you only complete Challenges when you currently have the Life selected (so you can't earn Hunter Challenges if you're currently a Tailor, for example)

Plus, your Levels, Experience and most Skills are shared between your Lives! You can learn a Shield skill as a Paladin, and keep using shields even though you're playing as an Alchemist!

Try doing the 8 non combat skills first. After I picked Paladin the story continued and I had to fight mobs. Luckily I already had a decent level and useful skills and items.

Try doing the 8 non combat skills first. After I picked Paladin the story continued and I had to fight mobs. Luckily I already had a decent level and useful skills and items.

The story continues whether you pick a Combat skill or not. It wasn't until I was at "Tale of Lunares: 2" that I decided to pick Hunter. And even the dagger that you get to use at the start does decent enough damage, so long as you watch enemy attack patterns.

Typical
My brother got a Alpaca Saddle last night, so I traded him some Holy Armour and other things for it (woah that armour is expensive). So I was gathering some coins today and I thought "Hey, why don't I throw this gold coin in the Al Maajik fountain"....
I got the Alpaca Saddle....now I have an extra one I don't need. I also got some Spirit King armour (boots and gloves) today.

Typical
My brother got a Alpaca Saddle last night, so I traded him some Holy Armour and other things for it (woah that armour is expensive). So I was gathering some coins today and I thought "Hey, why don't I throw this gold coin in the Al Maajik fountain"....
I got the Alpaca Saddle....now I have an extra one I don't need. I also got some Spirit King armour (boots and gloves) today.

trolled much? #RNGYouLittle..Trickster

Welp, got another bliss bonus, did the riding camels one, and now I can ride a ACTUAL horse or alpaca that doesnt run away from me...:p Sadly, its only in al maajik. Hey, I have the 2 holiday homes (And saving up for Terra Nimbus's..good grief 200000 dosh...)

And I got Noelia. YESSSS I HAVE BOTH SISTERS!!!! So I'm 5 levels away from DLC. and Ophelia. yesh.

Actually, can anyone tell me a fast way to make dosh? the so called 'treasure chamber' in the anchient ruins doesnt work...at all. just silver and gold weapons. wow

same, i remember getting crab x2, alpaca x2, ghost horse x3, deer x2 :[ i spent most of my coins in elderwood for unicorn saddle but still didn't have any luck so i just traded with others /:

Just beat lightning wraith..Rng y u make him us special move which mylti hits > 40 damage each > over 15 hits > death to people my level

DONT get on my level..xD

Actually, can anyone help me defeat some bosses so I can earn lots of dosh and exp?

Im so close to getting the DLC access..I WANT THAT DOGU. pls

Last edited:
trolled much? #RNGYouLittle..Trickster

Welp, got another bliss bonus, did the riding camels one, and now I can ride a ACTUAL horse or alpaca that doesnt run away from me...:p Sadly, its only in al maajik. Hey, I have the 2 holiday homes (And saving up for Terra Nimbus's..good grief 200000 dosh...)

And I got Noelia. YESSSS I HAVE BOTH SISTERS!!!! So I'm 5 levels away from DLC. and Ophelia. yesh.

Actually, can anyone tell me a fast way to make dosh? the so called 'treasure chamber' in the anchient ruins doesnt work...at all. just silver and gold weapons. wow

the crafting lives fairly make profit with the stuff they make.. I remember not having to worry about saving up for the holiday homes cause I had spare dosh from my tailor crafts and some alchemy accessories to pay for them

the crafting lives fairly make profit with the stuff they make.. I remember not having to worry about saving up for the holiday homes cause I had spare dosh from my tailor crafts and some alchemy accessories to pay for them

I suppose they do..yet it doesnt work much. :/ I figured killing bosses and monsters and getting bounties is better..but I have to get origin island to be good at that..

I suppose they do..yet it doesnt work much. :/ I figured killing bosses and monsters and getting bounties is better..but I have to get origin island to be good at that..

Well I used to make around 7-9k profit per diamond ring depending on the quality so 10 diamond rings would be like 70-90k profit if I remember correctly. They're quite costly to make though but you get to make up for your costs anyway :)

If you wear a shield as another life would it help you take less damage from the monsters.

If you wear a shield as another life would it help you take less damage from the monsters.

I think so... I never really used the shield because I think you can only equip it with the longsword... Idk if you can too with a dagger, but then again, daggers don't deal much damage compared to other weapons

Back