• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Life 2?!

BirdsAreCoolYo

Pudgy Pidgeys
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Yellow Candy
I read that there's going to be a sequel to Fantasy Life. But It's a village building title for mobile. And as of now, it isn't confirmed that its going to be released outside of Japan. I'm super disappointed, because I liked the RPG-ness of Fantasy Life 1. Even though you will be able to go out and fight monsters, but the main focus will be on the village. Also may characters will return, and the 12 Lives will still be there, another thing bothers me. The places from the original will be there. I love Fantasy Life, but I am sick of the same places. So no variety.

Read about it here!

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Very disappointed. Would have loved a sequel for the 3DS. Definatly a step in the wrong direction.

I'm very disappointed with this actually. I really liked Fantasy Life on the 3DS, but the 2nd game doesn't look much different from the 1st. I also find it dumb that it is only a game for the smartphone. What were they thinking?!

For a sequel, the premise doesn't sound ambitious enough for me to make it stand out the crowd, let alone on the mobile phone market. All I hear is the content being nearly identical to Fantasy Life on 3DS, with village building mechanics thrown to the mix and that's pretty much it.

If it's on a smartphone then it probably wasn't the sort of game I wanted to play in the first place.

I would have liked a Fantasy Life two for the chance that they fixed the issues I had with the game...Really doubt that will happen with a smartphone release.

I'm guessing the franchise ends here.

Eh, I'll be skipping out. Microtransaction games are a no go for me.
The first one kinda disappointed me anyway.

The only micro transaction game I've ever played for is Pokemon Rumble World.......

I will probably get this because idk what to do on my iPad a lot, but I won't be spending money on it. I don't wanna support this because I want them to make a true successor to the one on 3DS

Back