familiars.io (small pokemon-like mmo)

toxapex

I KNOW IT'S A GRANBULL STOP PMING ME ABOUT IT!!!
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
This is a neat little game playable at familiars.io

It's like a pokemon clone but sort of an mmo? It's small now but it's very neat, every monster seems to have its own little gimmick. I believe there are plans to expand it and add more monsters.

The aesthetics and music are very charming too.

The creator is @ clayloam on twitter i believe, and has posted a discord server if you try the game and want to follow / discuss it! :)

You should try it! It's playable in a browser even on mobile, and starts up quickly. Very easy to get into.

If you've played the game (or play it as a result of this thread) reply with what you think of the game so far!

Well that was way too addictive ;w; Just spent an hour exploring the map, I love the graphics, the colours used are so calming and the creatures are fun! I like Prints especially 😊💕 Thank you for the recommendation!

this game is so awesome thank you for sharing!!!!! :D i just played it a little and its very easy to get into. i think the best creatures i've encountered so far (in terms of design) are watt and topple, theyre so cute!!! patch also seems to be an UNKILLABLE MONSTER when it is on your team XD

Back