• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Fall Guys

Nope, I’ll probably never play it but I don’t mind watching someone playing it and failing pretty badly. Fun fact: Lando Norris, who is an F1 driver, plays the game and managed to win a crown!

I been planning on getting it on PC. Game looks pretty fun and funny but l think it can be too frustrating for my sister to play with. But we'll see.

I haven't played it yet as well but from watching people play it on stream, Tail tag definitely seems super frustrating xD
Hex-a-gone looks really fun though!

I've seen Falls Guys literally everywhere, and I want to try it out because it looks like so much fun! 😣 The problem is I don't have a PS4. Ugghhh.

It reminds me of what a decent Mario Party online could've been if Nintendo had a clue. 😢

yooo i tried playing it but im so garbo......im still level 1 i think ???? but the heart underwear skin pattern thingy is superior

I wanna play Fall Guys so badly but I don't have a PS4, or a PC for gaming to get it on steam, so I'm honestly just hoping it'll come to switch sooner or later, as that's my only way of playing games unfortunately. I was addicted to watching Fall Guys stuff on youtube for about a month or so, and I've since slowed down, however it still really interests me and I hope one day I'll be able to play!

Back