• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fall Guys

Nope, I’ll probably never play it but I don’t mind watching someone playing it and failing pretty badly. Fun fact: Lando Norris, who is an F1 driver, plays the game and managed to win a crown!

I been planning on getting it on PC. Game looks pretty fun and funny but l think it can be too frustrating for my sister to play with. But we'll see.

I haven't played it yet as well but from watching people play it on stream, Tail tag definitely seems super frustrating xD
Hex-a-gone looks really fun though!

I've seen Falls Guys literally everywhere, and I want to try it out because it looks like so much fun! 😣 The problem is I don't have a PS4. Ugghhh.

It reminds me of what a decent Mario Party online could've been if Nintendo had a clue. 😢

yooo i tried playing it but im so garbo......im still level 1 i think ???? but the heart underwear skin pattern thingy is superior

I wanna play Fall Guys so badly but I don't have a PS4, or a PC for gaming to get it on steam, so I'm honestly just hoping it'll come to switch sooner or later, as that's my only way of playing games unfortunately. I was addicted to watching Fall Guys stuff on youtube for about a month or so, and I've since slowed down, however it still really interests me and I hope one day I'll be able to play!

Back