• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fact about yourself

When I was in 12th grade Anatomy, my teacher would assign episodes of House as extra credit.

Computers?

Any Metroid, Castlevania, and Metroidvania-type.

Medications?

My Dad once had a cup with beer and I thought it was apple juice, so I drank it... I now smell anything that looks like apple juice before drinking it!
Cupcakes?

I want to go to a university so I can study to become a meteorologist. I love thunderstorms!

Kitties?

I've played some of every Animal Crossing title but enjoy New Leaf most. (I prefer having control over everything rather than just being a citizen in town)

Carrots?

Last edited:
I heard a K-Pop song when I was little called "Tell Me" By Girls Generation and there was this part that sounded like "carrot." It sounded like as if this is how you spelled it "wacarroux" i thought that was how you said "carrot" in Korean...
Palm Trees?

Last edited:
Back