• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Fact about yourself

When I was in 12th grade Anatomy, my teacher would assign episodes of House as extra credit.

Computers?

Any Metroid, Castlevania, and Metroidvania-type.

Medications?

My Dad once had a cup with beer and I thought it was apple juice, so I drank it... I now smell anything that looks like apple juice before drinking it!
Cupcakes?

I want to go to a university so I can study to become a meteorologist. I love thunderstorms!

Kitties?

I've played some of every Animal Crossing title but enjoy New Leaf most. (I prefer having control over everything rather than just being a citizen in town)

Carrots?

Last edited:
I heard a K-Pop song when I was little called "Tell Me" By Girls Generation and there was this part that sounded like "carrot." It sounded like as if this is how you spelled it "wacarroux" i thought that was how you said "carrot" in Korean...
Palm Trees?

Last edited:
Back