Fact about yourself

because i've got a huge school project due tomorrow and i'm a huuuuge procrastinator, i'm probably not going to get much of it tonight ;-;

pretzels?

I use multiple personalities on the internet, and this is one of few sites where I actually act as I normally do.

Never been to it. Don't really care.

Fear?

I don't have many fears, which is great in contrast to when I was little where even some cartoons could scare me. I was the literal definition of a scaredy cat then-my name likely came up in the dictionary when you looked that up. But, I can't really name much that scares me besides car accidents, after I went through one in January and had dreams about it for several months.

Favorite music?

I'm more of a cat people than dog people. But yes I used to have 2 dogs, and they were my only family at the time. I haven't had dogs since then.

Christmas dinner!

I always have Christmas eve dinners with my extended family in a car shop! I mean the car shop has a huge parking space fit for a Christmas party, so we set up tables for guests and leave half of the space for games for both adults and kids. I'm looking forward to another Christmas eve this year!

Santa?

Last edited:
In elementary school I played Santa's Wife, Mrs. Claus, in our Christmas play.

Spinach

Last edited:
hopefully i'll be getting pokemon sun for christmas :D
i'm too broke to buy it for myself lol

altoids?

It that means Altoids mint tablet, that was the thing to me at some point in the past. I ate just only Altoids no other snacks and ate 1-2 cans a day.

Moon?

My favourite plaace. I don't like being away from home and get homesick easily.

Christmas?

Is an overly commercialized holiday..but..whatevs!

Health?

Back